返回列表 回復 發帖

Little girl scare hotel guest at the Lobby

- ~& J4 t4 u7 S+ O- Q" j4 L% TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 ~% n5 f9 r0 Z  L+ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Kids can often be both very adorable and at other times; S8 S3 v- G: t! n) V. s( b" t$ g
scare the shit out of you.  It would definitely give me a 公仔箱論壇- v/ R- s3 W2 O) k. b, H$ e8 }
shock and enough to sent the shivers down my spine.
& V& D+ y2 {( G( HAnd all my goose pimple stand, if I walk out my hotelos.tvboxnow.com) w) B0 Z, Y& ~# C8 ^9 j
room to see a girl in that state standing at the hotel
2 }/ z5 m& {9 Y8 B" S. ]os.tvboxnow.comhallway.
& x) w  F, i( q2 ]: P# w$ z. S8 s4 S9 G" b
Really, quite frightful and eerie d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!

評分次數

人在江湖~身不由己
真是無趣的嚇人遊戲
+ a. J3 o: x; Y( F: V公仔箱論壇這樣玩很好玩嗎

評分次數

這樣驚聲尖叫的...os.tvboxnow.com  ?. F, p7 g) Z0 C. |0 M
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼
' s: w6 a- H* Q. T, ~公仔箱論壇這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功
* G  ^+ T2 g( P" ^, L2 e- D如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ l7 @5 k+ n! }/ V
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦公仔箱論壇8 f. t& _; Z% w8 y2 t$ }

評分次數

• civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!5 Q7 g; X% _. c; o) g( b6 ^5 m
pshum63 發表於 2011-11-4 10:06 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 P' M1 k  N; ~% G- F! i8 _7 l

- b1 G7 B+ t9 |+ U. rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't like to be scare by a ghost nor do I want to meet with ghost. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ?: s" ?/ \, \5 ?$ T$ R6 ?
I only like to watch ghost movie, very thrilled and with so much mystery.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! W3 j4 F3 d# m6 y& R8 Y! ^
Especially, like to watch ghost movie with lights off, and hugging a cushion- b$ `: ^6 c6 z8 ]) B
with a blanket covering myself.; ^. c9 [" M7 M

) k& E: H$ }) _: FMore thrilling to watch that way haha!!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

真是無趣的嚇人遊戲( r2 v; i3 a5 X8 N0 p
這樣玩很好玩嗎
7 b- W& r8 \( Gsoultea 發表於 2011-11-4 01:05 PM
3 o2 t" Y2 E: Y) g! W9 x3 [% @1 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% M! \. ?/ q7 H3 O
well, unless u got played by a ghostly prank you don't know the experience.os.tvboxnow.com: ]+ ]1 w) P4 k% B7 T
do u dare to walk inside an old haunted house, and sleep in that house oneos.tvboxnow.com4 Y7 X- W, L5 x9 H
night? Takes alot of courage, guts and boldness d..." T5 u1 n0 X  Q+ i( ]/ v- z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; X1 }5 E4 ^; R+ E- ^
Think you can do it but once at the place u perhaps want out before even'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 h1 o1 r+ a7 I6 c
the game started haha!!
$ S* g8 O  t2 [  k3 Tos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* _7 L5 n% j% `8 C
U watch the HK and TW ghost media on TV where participants are invited
/ W) i4 M; Z) |公仔箱論壇to join the show...so many were scared the shit out and too timid to play
: B7 z7 F4 G; z* n% O& s1 q7 n- h公仔箱論壇on when they actually on location eh.' Z2 @8 Z" c, @/ {
2 M1 c3 ]: S9 S4 x9 S1 [
me I am too timid to do it d...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

這樣驚聲尖叫的...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# {$ i6 r6 f8 {7 G& {
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼
0 u- ~; g3 r; K) Q% T6 D8 {& V這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功os.tvboxnow.com2 B% c! N1 T$ C" c5 B
如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...
/ M; o5 r" a& Y7 ?6 f" e+ Los.tvboxnow.com如農曆七月般....就更完美啦tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ?7 {; E7 ~. a7 ?2 B5 m
...os.tvboxnow.com. M" U, g# x/ ?2 {
hamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-4 10:05 PM
os.tvboxnow.com4 L9 Q! X$ ^7 \+ A- W5 I5 S/ G
os.tvboxnow.com4 f  u6 n: s1 Z7 O
yea, westerners they actually hunt for ghost. They want to prove that spirits exist, and) G1 ]. ~4 m. B) q& Y: l7 ^( i+ A
they possessed auras that can be measured by tools and apparatus, and put camerasos.tvboxnow.com8 M6 Z7 A& ^7 B! V, q8 r' j
to captured them.( v+ S7 c& e$ v- n' Z

& Y% r' e" r( b8 X/ k2 ^: T) }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit is a little different with the asians, where ghost are presented and thought of as scary
5 z! ]4 ?: S: \: @& z$ g& {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。and devilish and could harm us. 公仔箱論壇8 R! V+ \" ~+ Y( U/ b1 T( ~. n4 z: k, J2 o
os.tvboxnow.com; \7 @" @% L8 t, l0 A2 y' m
Especially, the on the chinese lunar month of ghost month. Most of us would try to be home
% R5 Y" }/ U. i6 J; |7 mearly and try not to stay late out in the nights. And so many taboos and customary laws' ~/ `+ K& K# m& {% }
to follow and not to do during the month of ghost.: B5 c$ Z- U9 v. @  p

1 K. r$ {* G. v1 X公仔箱論壇Nevertheless, both Asians n Westerners believed that ghost and devils and spirits lived
% [; N9 n6 \- Q9 S. R* x4 Namong us.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

恐怖,我不喜欢
恐怖,我不喜欢
  N( X" z- G* ios.tvboxnow.comsbcc1980 發表於 2011-11-5 02:56 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, v  ^0 Z1 ~( m( ?1 \- K
- r! A; H' @2 ~% z  L! S
yea, it quite terrifying, no doubt about it.
( B) C, Q5 m5 O3 ~; GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but, that the point, they want to see how$ F; h' C% X! `& Y% \7 ]9 t5 L
people react to that haha.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

lol it very good one thx
hahaha now they know
Thanks for sharing.
返回列表