返回列表 回復 發帖

这将是一轮伟大的比赛,但太阳还没有强大到能够应付湖人

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!

He had doubted the Lakers could beat Utah, and theyswept; now he's convinced they will come up big against Phoenix with muscle andmight.
曾经有人怀疑湖人能够战胜爵士,现在他们横扫对手;现在很多人相信湖人能够凭借他们的肌肉和意志战胜太阳。

It was a sweep, all right.
好吧,这是一场横扫
The Lakers swept this doubter completely off his feet, reduced me to a pillarof salt, knocked me directly into a setting Suns.

湖人让那些怀疑他们的人闭上了嘴,让我看到了太阳的末日。

Before watching the Lakers take the court against the Utah Jazz for the fourthgame of a 3-0 playoff series Monday, I figured the ensuing Western Conferencefinals would be a regular Nash pit.

在观看湖人与爵士的第四场比赛前,我认为西部决赛将会是纳什的舞台。

I figured wrong. The Phoenix Suns have no chance.

现在,我发现我错了。太阳队没有任何机会。

Anybody who watched the Lakers tear apart the NBA's most synchronized team onits most important night at its ear-bending home would agree.

任何看了这场湖人在最吵闹主场、在对他们(爵士)最重要的夜晚完胜NBA最严谨球队比赛的人都会同意。

Anybody who watched the Lakers become the first team toever sweep the Jazz in a best-of-seven series with a 111-96 victory could notargue.

任何人看了这场历史性的系列赛后都不会再争论,湖人是历史上第一支在七战四胜制比赛中横扫爵士的队伍,第四场111-96。

Maybe not even the Suns. You know they were watching. But their star Steve Nashcould only witness it on television with one eye shut. I saw it in person with19,000 surprised fans screaming. Trust me, little dude, it was harsher than itlooked.

即使是太阳队。你知道他们看了比赛。但是他们的明星纳什仅能靠一只眼看电视。我当时亲耳听到现场19,000观众尖叫。相信我,小家伙,这比看起来更加刺耳。

In terms Nash will understand, this wasn't just a sweep, it was a sandstorm. Astrailers go, this one previewed all the good parts. The Lakers were nothing theJazz could handle. The Lakers were everything the Suns are not.
纳什需要意识到,这不仅仅是一场横扫,这是一场沙暴(能将位于沙漠的凤凰城淹没,哈哈)。爵士对湖人无解,太阳也对湖人无解。
"The perfect time to play hard, the perfect time to play better ... andnow the perfect time to have six days off," said Ron Artest, smiling,pausing. "It's beautiful."
“我们打的很强硬,打得更加出色。。。。现在可以有6天休息”阿泰笑着说“这很棒”
Beautiful, for some. The Suns probably walked away from Monday's game thinkingbeastly.

很棒,对某些人。太阳队在周一的比赛后也许会感觉糟透的离开。

The Lakers played big. Even with Andrew Bynum tied behind their back, theyplayed big. Pau Gasol hair big. Phil Jackson whistle big. Lamar Odom smile big.

湖人队打得很出色。即使拜纳姆表现不佳,他们也表现的很出色。

Phoenix is not big. Amare Stoudemire averaged 20 points and nine reboundsagainst the Lakers this season, but he has little banging help inside.

菲尼克斯不够出色。小斯本赛季面对湖人场均拿下20分9个篮板,但是内线对他的支援太少。

"It's Stoudemire and Frye ... is it Frye?" asked Artest.

“他们的内线是小斯和Frye。。。是Frye么?”阿泰问。

Yeah, not much strength there, it will basically be Stoudemire matched againstGasol, Odom and the rested knee of Bynum, and it won't even be close. Mondaywas about muscle, and for all their newfound tenacity, the Suns still don'thave that muscle.

是的,太阳没有足够的内线力量,基本上是小斯独自一人面对枷锁,奥多姆和膝盖有伤的拜纳姆,差距太大。周一的比赛是力量与韧性的对抗,但太阳仍然没有足够的肌肉。

The Suns don't have Gasol spinning through the Jazz defense for a reverse layupthat was such a piece of art, Gasol held up his hand for several long secondsafterward in triumph.

太阳队没有枷锁,他能够穿透爵士的防守反手上篮,枷锁在成功后高举双手庆祝。

Gasol wound up with 33 points and 14 rebounds,.

枷锁得到33分14个篮板。

The Suns don't have Bynum blocking Carlos Boozer, then blocking Ronnie Price,two plays that showed he can dominate if he just stays determined. Bynum couldbe a liability in the NBA Finals, but should be just fine here.
太阳队没有拜纳姆,它能够封盖布泽尔,再封盖Price,这两个表现说明只要他呆在禁区他就具有掌控力。拜纳姆会是总决赛中的一个支柱,但在此也足够了。

The Suns don't have Odom darting inside for a dunk attempt on which he wasfouled, nailing a three-pointer during a Jazz comeback in the third quarter,finishing with 10 points and five rebounds and six free throws, more activeeach game.

太阳没有奥多姆,他能够在对方犯规后扣篮,在爵士第三节反扑时投中三分,得到10分5个篮板6次罚篮,每场比赛都更具活力。

"We have to take advantage of their size," Odom said of Phoenix."We have to slow them down, and that starts inside.

“我们要利用他们身高不足的优势,”奥多姆评论太阳说。“我们要降低他们的速度,然后从内线攻击他们。

The Suns don't have the kind of power that can overcome a defense that held theJazz to three baskets in 19 attempts in a first-half stretching, the Lakersoutscoring the Jazz by 21 points during that time, stealing it early.

太阳没有能力破掉这种能让爵士在第一节19中3的防守,湖人在那段时间赢了爵士21分,早早确定领先优势。

" I know they have a little problem guarding the post, so we're just beingaggressive,'' said Gasol.

“我知道他们在保卫禁区上有问题,所以我们只是打得更加有侵略性” 枷锁说

Save that quote. You will read it again beginning next week.
记住这句话,下周你会再次看到它。

The Suns, incidentally, also don't have anyone to consistently take the bruntof Bryant's drives, because he's driving again, his fearlessness back, hisflexibility back, his teammates along for the ride.

顺便,太阳没有能够阻挡科比持续进攻的人,因为科比重新进入攻击模式,他的无畏回来了,他的柔韧性回来了,他的队友也都做好了准备。

Bryant scored 32 points, his fourth consecutive Good Kobe game of this series,and did the Suns hear this warning?

科比得到32分,这个系列赛第四场属于科比的比赛,太阳队看到危险了么?

"I feel healthy," said Bryant. "That's the big difference."

“我感觉很好”科比说“这很不同(与第一轮相比)”

On to Phoenix, where the competition will be more furious, but the outcome willbe the same, Lakers in five.

在菲尼克斯,竞争会更加激烈,但是结果会一样,湖人五场制胜。

Oklahoma City reminded them what it was like to play desperate. Utah remindedwhat it was like to play strong. Phoenix can do little to make them forget.

雷霆提醒湖人要打得更加饥渴,犹他提醒湖人要打的更加强硬,菲尼克斯不会给湖人造成太大麻烦以致湖人忘记。

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表