返回列表 回復 發帖

愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長

轉載:
8 M7 O$ \2 X* i. Gby teddy | 人情 公仔箱論壇+ V  |2 J+ m  l  Q3 c: n

" [* |: D, t- e3 @+ U. t" g7 U% Dos.tvboxnow.com有一首用西班牙文寫成的情詩Tonight I can write the saddest lines,是我心愛的作品之一。每回讀到,都會被它的深情所觸動 ── 愛一個人,但被對方離棄,分開,仍然日思夜念,輾轉反側,痛苦矛盾,卻無論如何無法把這人從記憶中抹去。 4 v7 h, E9 s( `7 {5 e) C
詩是已故智利詩人Pablo Neruda (聶魯達)所寫。他是1971年諾貝爾文學獎得主,1973年因為白血病逝世。記得1994年的《事先張揚的求愛事件》嗎?這戲講述的,正是當年因政治原因流亡海外的詩人聶魯達,在意大利某小島上跟一個郵差相遇的動人故事。os.tvboxnow.com# y. l' B1 U% E. {* j: }
這詩歷來最為人傳誦的是以下一句:
6 D$ o& @! h  g3 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 os.tvboxnow.com' R5 P0 v8 c& |. N1 D" O
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
os.tvboxnow.com2 C  y3 a7 S3 G, J% v
os.tvboxnow.com. o8 T$ v9 w  y# T% V) g& J+ \2 r
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.(愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長),這句,幾乎便是全詩的靈魂。真的,要徹底忘記曾深深愛過的人,談何容易?不管愛如何短暫,忘記需要時間,而這段時間或會十分漫長。剎那刻骨銘心的情緣,忘了忘不了的過去,忐忑而無法收拾,益覺蕩氣迴腸了。
/ Z2 ^- L8 z) g' v* K0 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% f+ E3 d6 y0 X; {  t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh3mjW6vb4TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ U  _2 I# h. D! s( C2 W( Q

- d# z* v3 Q) n% ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tonight I can write the saddest lines.2 D  \, W. k4 l3 U- _3 l3 L) m9 h  D
Write, for example,'The night is shatteredtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# i$ O7 h' w  w
and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'

0 ]7 B. Z: [- u$ {! f) o6 ~The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
. B  f3 c* V! k4 a+ |3 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTonight I can write the saddest lines.os.tvboxnow.com5 c1 I4 k/ j! u) ~! D! p
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

0 [  t0 z% H: y; X; w) z0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Through nights like this one I held her in my arms
; P0 \$ ?0 q) s3 k* ]& _- e9 \公仔箱論壇I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

X. {: o$ K8 x$ v4 N0 I  u5 l( bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.
  a9 F; E2 B9 g& aHow could one not have loved her great still eyes.

# m. R- B$ D& [" v' s* }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tonight I can write the saddest lines.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; r' `& G6 c8 x
To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) B; g4 q1 P7 W9 j( a; E
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
  W- w% a5 H; K) T9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

6 J9 l# G, {- T; ^2 e9 V/ f6 ], ^& U公仔箱論壇What does it matter that my love could not keep her.
" e6 x& I% V6 n1 [- m) UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The night is shattered and she is not with me.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% o7 ~, i: D# ~6 K6 ?5 B
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.7 _. j5 \3 l6 M% ~; y) d0 U
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

6 S3 V- m8 B/ q! O- A# A# |4 d" ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My sight searches for her as though to go to her.4 c. U. `# a. |( O
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ z* i( j7 l) @! a! B
The same night whitening the same trees.
8 q9 w2 E( A( Y0 P. E$ D2 D+ k9 V公仔箱論壇We, of that time, are no longer the same.

% c- E+ R5 O# p) q4 r3 q公仔箱論壇I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
7 b, c9 U0 W( k) B. |, GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Q5 i6 K. @* H' Y+ @
Another's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* T% u2 l; t5 ^  r8 M
Her voice. Her bright body. Her inifinite eyes.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ~( |' a/ s5 X
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
% U6 z+ V$ l6 y+ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

2 b* F6 ~5 E* S, V- KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
) h! @; j3 J5 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmy soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
. T- `  i: g) g+ i# G% |
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer+ R( ]/ n; [( p4 ]  M0 N
and these the last verses that I write for her.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ^; n; f/ D, `2 s; a; r
Pablo Neruda
& A& i9 T9 w+ j; K1 \' GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
很美很悲凉的诗  谢谢分享
返回列表