返回列表 回復 發帖

貝尼特斯的未來很光明

The Spaniard consistently underlined his good working relationship with American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett by emphasising his and the club's long-term planning.

西班牙人通過強調他和俱樂部長期的規劃來始終如一的強調他跟美國老板湯姆•希克斯和喬治•吉列特良好的工作關系

"The owners have allowed me to spend and people should realise that," said Benitez. "Maybe because everyone seemed to be focusing on me they did not see that we have all been working together, the owners and me, to improve the squad for the future. It is important to realise that we were all trying to do the right things for our club and in this case it was to sign a young player for the future.My aim is to focus on my team and work with my squad to win games. I have been busy but now I think some people have been pointing in the wrong direction."

“老板已經允諾給我一筆費用,而人們應當意識到這一點,”貝尼特斯說。“也許是因為每個人似乎都把目光集中在我身上而沒有看到我們,美國老板和我,在為未來提高球隊班底方面已經站在統一戰線。我們都在嘗試為我們的俱樂部做正確的事情——認識到這一點很重要,在這個情況下,那就是為未來簽下年輕的球員。我的目的是專註在我的球隊上,並和我的球隊贏得比賽。我已經很忙了,但是現在我認為有些朋友正指著錯誤的方向。”

"After the meeting (in December) I had with the owners everything was much better," said the former Valencia coach.We have been talking almost every day and we have continued with the plan and that is to bring in young players who will be good for the future.The squad has young players who will improve each year and gain experience. It shows we have a good relationship with the owners.And after the meeting this week (in New York) between the owners and (chief executive) Rick Parry we have signed a new player almost straight away - that is very, very positive."

在會議(十二月份後)之後,我跟老板們每件事都好多了”前瓦倫西亞教練說。我們幾乎每一天都交流意見,我們在繼續實行我們的計劃,那就是買入對未來有益的年輕球員。球隊有年輕球員,他們每一年都會進步,都會獲得經驗。這顯示了我和老板有著很好的關系。在這周的老板和(首席執行官)瑞克•帕裏的會議之後(在紐約),我們基本上是馬上就簽下一個新球員——這非常非常積極。”

評分次數

• canz85

I DUN THINK SO LA...U C RESULT N HOW MUCH HE WAS SPEND, REALLY DISAPOINTMENT
No excuse we just played bad. Have a look Manu scored 6 goals in 45 mins why ? because their passing is very good. We ? Always long ball .... I don't think we can be top 2 if we keep playing long ball every game.
Anyway, hope next season will be better

評分次數

• canz85

老板已經允諾給我一筆費用,而人們應當意識到這一點
希望你能好好的利用这一笔来打造我们的后防吧~~~和努力的MOTIVATE他们吧~~!!
返回列表