返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
+ t  H4 U6 W. @& d  _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ T9 x) X6 W/ j) u5 e/ h# c. s7 n( V
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...
- Y: H, g6 P( r& m: ?% Vos.tvboxnow.com& P  ]+ J) E3 K4 g: R
Reflexively,
0 S! @! O* J- mos.tvboxnow.com  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mindTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, p4 n: w, H; |/ L6 g5 [
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
8 s7 C: Q: O% \: _os.tvboxnow.com: w4 r+ g* H$ |& I3 j7 n# i$ N
I love it.os.tvboxnow.com- q/ ~7 m4 a5 C! l) t8 o3 \: u

/ M/ B3 u8 x4 y9 q
: @$ @: K) p% R. C+ @# Z(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( C# s, i# u' X! P% i  e
os.tvboxnow.com2 q9 i* l% q2 g' U( j4 ~
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
4 v( b/ O' ?0 n$ g* ^With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
  P2 ^: e+ t/ s0 i. j- [3 a9 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 \9 Q2 i, c8 _os.tvboxnow.comlying on a hammock beneath a large tree,os.tvboxnow.com, O% P* V% X' L  e5 r3 w  q
closing my eyes to meditate,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; f+ {0 t* g+ m9 e& ?* R% b
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
8 T) ?9 W8 c  d) Pfeeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,os.tvboxnow.com* Q  \% B) y7 K1 u$ q' |3 a, h+ f$ a
hearing the bee bussing around,
3 a+ e: g- Y6 A6 O2 ~8 \# [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvblistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
  y. N! T( T; N9 }. ~8 D* q- Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhile disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy os.tvboxnow.com2 j) M' u% f* u0 H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 U' ~2 A( Y( C. o9 a
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
- U; x9 g/ p% B( Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
4 {/ V5 q' n, E4 h& M$ ?inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,- m; s9 q# h  x' w# A6 S
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 x5 M% m; ]/ }* l4 K
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
3 _3 p3 Q" ^6 E: U* X. i+ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- v5 S3 j3 r2 Z$ I! G
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......公仔箱論壇9 p: F3 A9 B, z' I/ Z# @
To do nothing at all is not being lazy.
: J5 G2 U4 U& P; j; X% y公仔箱論壇After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.) s3 A; r0 @% s
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u/ W. `8 T. x3 t  O
Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait 公仔箱論壇0 L8 h% v8 f! v- s- d+ I3 z
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
3 H) Q( w' o& n9 XIt is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
1 \' @9 ~1 ]; J7 {3 g. Ras it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.: _* z! I) g2 e) W2 d" O
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 @0 ?- c) q" }) `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 s5 @" B$ j, d% P' L6 G; S' w
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
( `  f' }" k1 U1 g8 R. g- @0 ^1 x公仔箱論壇drinking a real cool lemon tea,
) C, i% f# s' X$ ?) R5 eos.tvboxnow.comturning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
. i# m2 H& K& }, O$ k9 Iinspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
; `! K. d% ]; b$ ^- Gos.tvboxnow.comadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 Q# j# e5 i; C# j
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,公仔箱論壇& f8 g9 X. g5 l0 x
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,) l' F) b/ [5 H2 U. X2 Z; l1 I2 p
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
4 w$ F" U: b4 I% K! V# `公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 y7 @8 h9 ?7 j
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. 公仔箱論壇# [2 R- k; `( ~, x; i% y* t( H. |6 m( S% j
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表