返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 【Arsenal Talks】賀治比 : 希望加盟阿仙奴

Holtby: I Want To Play For Arsenal

Lewis Holtby has come out and said that a dream to Arsenal would be a dream move.

Speaking to the Daily Mail he said:
It was a dream to play in the Premier League and it was a team like Arsenal I would like to play for.
He has been strongly linked with Arsenal in recent times and is supposedly top of Wenger’s wish list.

Arsenal make German star number one target.
With the £35 million that boss Arsene Wenger is reported to be getting in January, he has made a list of players who he would like to bring in as soon as the window opens and had put 22-year-old Lewis Holtby at the very top after the midfielder has impressed with his performances this season.
The talented playmaker is out of contract in the summer and has no intention of renewing his current one with German outfit Schalke because he wants to make the move to the Premier League.
Speaking to the Daily Mail he said: “It was a dream to play in the Premier League and it was a team like Arsenal I would like to play for.”
The German international has undoubted ability and is being chased by some of Europe’s top clubs, but it is understood that Liverpool and of course Arsenal were leading the chase.
However, the fact that he has come out and stated that it would be a ‘dream’ to ply his trade in England with the Gunners, is a pretty big hint to Wenger to make a move for him.
Holtby would be a great addition to the squad and we need someone oh his quality to come in and take the club forward

評分次數

• mysteryray

i hope it will come true
霍爾特比選擇熱刺有原因 博阿斯關鍵先生

沙爾克中場霍爾特比已經與熱刺達成協議一致,球員將在今年夏天轉會熱刺,而據霍爾特比的經紀人透露稱熱刺主帥博阿斯在這筆轉會中發揮了很關鍵的作用。

在接受Goal.com 的採訪時,霍爾特比經紀人諾阿克說:“沙爾克可以通過霍爾特比得到一筆好價錢,我們都明白,不過這個決定也並不是針對沙爾克。”

“我們收到了很多歐洲頂級聯賽的報價,不過如果你仔細掂量一下,會發現熱刺是最好的選擇。”

“博阿斯是個很有說服力的教練,而且他也是一名頂級教練,12月中旬霍爾特比就做了離開沙爾克來到熱刺的決定,當然我們做出選擇很難。”

另外諾阿克還透露稱關於一月份投奔熱刺的可能性沒有討論,“我們達成的協議是在夏天的時候完成轉會。是否一月份轉會存在可能,我現在還不能說,因為我們沒有談到這個可能性。”
返回列表