返回列表 回復 發帖

to all married woman - How To Poison Your Mother-in-Law

A long time ago in China , a girl named Li-Li got  married and went to live with her husband and mother-in-law. In a very short  time, Li-Li found that she couldn't get along with her mother-in-law at  all.
% P3 a' m( N- Z, d- ~% Q3 ^- ios.tvboxnow.com

. M+ h6 L, B4 A1 Y* R8 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

; p* _; ^! l3 P7 e+ O" W  U( f. }1 {
Their personalities were very different, and Li-Li was  angered by many of her mother-in-law' s habits. In addition, she criticized  Li-Li constantly.
" ^" }# n: x. Y+ }公仔箱論壇

3 y' M6 W" |; d  P/ D- x; u2 N' ~) ^公仔箱論壇
' F* r/ k2 n. Z8 S! P1 j
Days passed, and weeks passed. Li-Li and her  mother-in-law never stopped arguing and fighting. But what made the situation  even worse was that, according to ancient Chinese tradition, Li-Li had to bow  to her mother-in-law and obey her every wish. All the anger and unhappinessin  the house was causing Li-Li's poor husband great  distress. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& p% f7 Z- d9 C# T6 Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ]9 f3 `# S  T% x1 M  M1 z! k( ^
. `! G1 n# @1 e/ U! ?& R+ Q# S
Finally, Li-Li could not stand her mother-in-law' s  bad temper and dictatorship any longer, and she decided to do something about  it. Li-Li went to see her father's good friend, Mr Huang, who sold herbs. She  told him the situation and asked if he would give her some poison tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 G) [3 F. P. `/ ^; Q
So that  she could solve the problem once and for all. os.tvboxnow.com$ v' i' d/ M" T0 A. l9 N' r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ z2 j" |  ?; {5 M$ x6 |& Q5 U9 [
os.tvboxnow.com% g* g- @0 e( }8 f% d9 X
Mr Huang thought for awhile, and finally said, "Li-Li,  I will help you solve your problem, but you must listen to me and obey what I  tell you.
! ~4 c% r* i( w4 }  Z  B$ S0 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Li-Li said, "Yes, Mr Huang, I will do whatever you  tell me to do". tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% w* K) I2 j; f
2 ~2 u9 m- I) [9 k) R

# s4 M: a: y. G4 e5 U- W, m
Mr. Huang went into the back room, and returned in a  few minutes with a package of herbs. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 s" h& U/ P2 V- _; [. E- p6 ~7 V

8 C: R2 u: T+ F7 c) j* B6 X公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: w" i) B) [! [! w# L# s  X. G
He told Li-Li, "You can't use a quick-acting poison to  get rid of your mother-in-law, because that would cause people to become  suspicious. Therefore, I have given you a number of herbs that will slowly  build up poison in her body. Every other day prepare some delicious meal and  put a little of these herbs in her serving. Now, in order to make sure that  nobody suspects you when she dies, you must be very careful to act very  friendly towards her. Don't argue with her, obey her every wish, and treat her  like a queen". ( ~  l+ R/ Z* t3 j; c, c( ~

3 }* J1 y- f, z$ n% O8 t( YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( f/ a9 `% K7 x- o) _& [8 u1 x
Li-Li was so happy. She thanked Mr Huang and hurried  home to start her plot of murdering her mother-in-law.  3 k  ?( H; V: ]

5 ?& V- i" s4 V& H/ G& dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

9 N( _" A) r$ P, q+ [; Vos.tvboxnow.com
Weeks went by, and months went by, and every other  day, Li-Li served the specially treate d food to her mother-in-law. She  remembered what Mr Huang had said about avoiding suspicion, so she controlled  her temper, obeyed her mother-in-law, and treated her like her own  mother. ( }9 u& L( V1 ~) S
After six months had passed, the whole household  had changed. Li-Li had practised controlling her temper so much that she found  that she almost never got mad or upset. She hadn't had an argument with her  mother-in-law in six months because she now seemed much kinder and easier to  get along with.
% T2 i7 S3 D! }3 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

8 G9 ]  F* U* a! k: OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
公仔箱論壇, n) M& |7 ]9 _- k9 ~; h
The mother-in-law' s attitude toward Li-Li changed,  and she began to love Li-Li like her own daughter. She kept telling friends  and relatives that Li-Li was the best daughter-in- law one could ever  find.
! d2 f3 N' Q% }' x, s* L$ B  _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" @" a, @* v2 ~5 x" o/ ^5 `+ z

( D* N3 ^8 n2 J6 M1 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Li-Li and her mother-in-law were now treating each  other like a real mother and daughter.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! S- Z, n) Z" \4 k  s7 u1 R  {! I6 o- i
" K# E3 y+ ?9 r: g1 u

' x+ p% W1 |6 w
Li-Li's husband was very happy to see what was  happening. os.tvboxnow.com. {- X; i( ^% M, ~% V# ]
公仔箱論壇3 W, v; V! A- N" S) Z, c

v; S/ y/ p0 T2 j; @: w: |
One day, Li-Li came to see Mr Huang and asked for his  help again. She said, "Dear Mr Huang, please help me to keep the poison from  killing my mother-in-law! She's changed into such a nice woman, and I love her  like my own mother. I do not want her to die because of the poison I gave  her". os.tvboxnow.com! d* g% x+ t( o4 {7 I+ _

9 m. L4 o0 ]  s) _2 r0 `

- x  S/ ?0 C0 b) Q: z, ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Mr Huang smiled and nodded his head. "Li-Li, there's  nothing to worry about. I never gave you any poison. The herbs I gave you were  vitamins to improve her health. The only poison was in your mind and your  attitude toward her, but that has been all washed away by the love which you  gave to her".   A+ B# l  B$ `. t4 l0 S
HAVE YOU REALIZED that how you treat others is  exactly how they will treat you? There is a wise Chinese saying: "The person  who loves others will also be loved in return. God might be trying to work in  another person's life through you.
4 h% }1 I" D' ]5 s0 h* j( N8 y
返回列表