返回列表 回復 發帖

[馬來西亞] 我听黄明志的歌

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
土著权威也有出言不逊如骂蔡CD“没教养"又不见得蔡CD敢吭声
$ c1 U  G7 G) g% P  I公仔箱論壇黄明志吶了又吶蔡CD就“未打喊”声声支持他的头头拿下黄明志来治罪
2 z2 o$ b2 y8 v, b- dos.tvboxnow.com以前明志KUKUKU叫,那时CD说明志年少不懂事这可能CD喜欢KU,KU,KU叫
; `' J0 u1 ~  f* q+ L: a% |$ [& _os.tvboxnow.com现在明志长大了可能忘了KUKU叫,改为nana叫可能nana叫不是CD的心头好os.tvboxnow.com8 g7 H5 ~) E. q! G  J  a$ C9 E
所以你nana叫CD就支持他的头头拿拿拿下你这条小叫叫

評分次數

• civicboy1969

粗话也是语言的一部分,它来自民间。试问一个民间的平民有谁没有接触过粗话?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  l6 I8 ~# T8 V
黄明志的个是属于平民的歌也包含着平民的情绪。os.tvboxnow.com) K% W' w) B- s3 j, B; ]: p
如果你不喜欢粗话,那么请自行过滤。

評分次數

• civicboy1969

well! i'm not really a fan of namewee! but i can deny that the lyric he wrote in his song is true sometimes! it reflect the situation here in Malaysia, the so call government and their policies! but he also got write proper song for some artis! i like his CNY song also! it is true!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

I believe alot of us ageed with him in some way, I support his songs. good

評分次數

My friends don't you think he is educated not “没教养". He did not used bad word like in English 4 letters words or bad Chinese language, he is just said "nah", he did not using his hand sign liked we did when we are still a small boy. I admired his courage.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

见仁见智,不要有双重标准
我认为每一个国家都应该有一些反对的声音,黄明志就是扮演着这种角色。。。不过我认为他的方式偏激了。。。所以才会惹麻烦。。

評分次數

• civicboy1969

then how bout that the person who ask us back to china.....how they tret them....ask  ISA go fetch them for coffee???os.tvboxnow.com2 @' E. h# k" C5 k9 a
how come always like that,,,,,,what we done will straight away catch by them and say that we are making this country danger and must lock up at once....then their kind all just let ago only...its really unfair,,,,what i think weename did is just show to them what we think off and ask them to respect us also....

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表