返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
+ Q* V+ _; j" a% w$ B公仔箱論壇1 f$ M, R( B+ D$ Y
some wish their bf will change because of that...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ G' q" @( P0 z  w' B& _

# {: W, D; D* j! y" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
# D7 B! N/ w# o' ]% Z9 Di tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
& u% t% y# m% @% f7 w
% `  p: z. K" H. d! Eos.tvboxnow.com
& M! U& k* {+ @: `% r4 Q, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
; C# g1 {- C  |' Z/ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇' e, }- `0 H8 W; e' z+ T% l5 s# D
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ G; u7 Z6 p6 V  k+ s

6 e: s: Y! A* v% Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
8 v( h+ ]9 d3 |' |) i* d. w! G& U公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b$ v) K, d' h. f
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
5 g5 o4 T  P' O) M) Vactually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
1 x, d0 w; ]& f1 {% M; N0 i" o; k# L" [5 p! W; V5 ~4 e; O7 O
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。