TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ]$ v! u4 K. i
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
公仔箱論壇: r1 Q: s: v; K$ Q7 m$ k9 f
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 o( E# X- Q; r' y

/ s* J6 n% o8 ]公仔箱論壇
* B9 m7 X: _2 K. _/ U9 s( f# z& K/ P$ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
The Mlynki is a rare crystal cave which lies in the Ternopil region of Ukraine and is known for the multi-coloured gypsum crystals which adorn its walls and twinkle in the light.
0 u" R7 l' q& @  D6 k4 q) l; v, x/ t( A; r

' y4 u, P. @0 V4 V3 v" {* TTwinkle: Two cavers look as if they are surrounded by  fairy lights as beams from their torch bounce off the crystal particles of the Mlynki caves in the UkraineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 {' i- D! t( @+ O

& O& s+ ]# [3 g: W/ g  gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& c' L5 F" b! Y2 |$ q- los.tvboxnow.comCave of wonders: A couple sit and talk on a ledge as they take a break from climbing and appreciate the dazzling beauty of their  surroundings
8 ~8 K. x/ N8 W# g, ?3 S) Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 [, h1 _/ X, @/ P5 Z4 Tos.tvboxnow.com+ E" z3 u7 s0 A4 X8 G
All that glisters: A torch lights up the bowels of this impressive Mlynki cave giving off a red and yellow beams that bounce off the walls illuminating thousands of crystal particles which appear to glitter  against the backdrop of darkness os.tvboxnow.com# C) C& j2 b) V/ b8 n& E
* d5 {/ d8 `, A0 `( t; A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _4 t# `% t8 d  B0 w4 u9 P- e
Tunnel of light: This awesome shot captured by photogapher Oleg Grigoriev shows on a climber resting on a cave's ledge and taking in the beauty of his bewitching surroundingsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ R+ d# C% ^/ N/ h+ v

9 k6 }* ~. L) Bos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ Y4 m& _% |" i2 s
Ascent: As this caver concentrates on making his way up  the wall of one of the caves the light from his headtorch catches lumps of crystal making them appear whitetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# G9 ?1 E# k# A- J5 y  n! {" s! ?

: I( h. `3 L/ k" z* J& o1 ?os.tvboxnow.com9 @% b9 g3 ]! r& `
Star-gazing: Photographer Oleg Grigoriev ventured into the remote caves in the Ukraine to take these incredible shots. This amazing  image, taken from the cave's floor, doesn't look dissimilar to a starry night
1 G% o" U4 W0 N' _) J. w2 {
+ A' D1 Q2 Y6 C7 Y% l4 Z* rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) @3 D% l! o9 ~6 v* L
Enchanting: Strategically placed torches in the cave's  natural crevasses have a stunning effect on the walls, bringing out shades of  yellow, pink, purple and green
0 Z, J% K* M* Z
1 q# A8 J* S* b

0 Z% D1 A  z+ L7 \, Hos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, S# `6 U! G' e( n! O7 N* C
Grand Canyon Cave Hotel
$ }# ^9 ?: x7 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 a7 h/ Y1 z  K! I) J0 R& yos.tvboxnow.com
& l% v  g* q' wos.tvboxnow.com
' k* D1 p4 u0 D: ~% o8 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇( ?1 h+ k* h5 c$ {9 X( _8 B; |
分享你的圖片 -洞穴
分享你的圖片 -洞穴
分享你的圖片 -洞穴
公仔箱論壇) C: M/ @0 u$ v& F8 j6 o: M1 O

1 e0 x$ P3 Z7 [: G& v公仔箱論壇
返回列表