返回列表 回復 發帖

[足球] BBC Match of the Day 2 29th December 2013

本帖最後由 cirezy 於 2013-12-30 07:50 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. A2 a5 O$ J/ Q' H7 [2 d
/ t& s0 w; a3 Z$ v2 x
720p | *50fps* | x264 | AAC | 1.72 Gb SPORT: Match of the Day 2On: BBC 1 HD (101)   
# ]. ?& i. ]  N: p7 n( eos.tvboxnow.comDate: Sunday 29th December 2013Highlights and reaction from the day's four Premier League fixtures, introduced by Mark Chapman.
/ Z3 g4 L1 _! D2 g, _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 L! b0 ]8 ]. h: C) S' H9 Mos.tvboxnow.com

3 d! d* o8 s5 h3 Kos.tvboxnow.comGames include a reunion at Stamford Bridge, as Jose Mourinho's former Chelsea coach Brendan Rodgers returns with his Liverpool side. 公仔箱論壇! \- Z' K% v3 t' P( z# T
The last time they met, in April, Luis Suarez scored a dramatic late equaliser in a game that will be remembered for his bite on Branislav Ivanovic.
: F# G4 `! k+ u7 r/ B+ ^/ ?+ A公仔箱論壇Elsewhere, Newcastle host Arsenal,
, j7 R  m, q# n$ ^+ i- rEverton welcome Southampton,
7 i3 E( f& A, i" }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。and Tottenham entertain Stoke.
) [* E) D& R3 O+ v2 T4 n. Qos.tvboxnow.com
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 F. s2 m  C( h5 }5 U
PS: Looks like there is a problem with the torrent. It stops at 10.6%os.tvboxnow.com0 y9 z/ }0 _+ e* T+ e& R5 M
Here is a reddit link to watch online. The are on google video, you should be able to watch with full speed.
0 N2 l4 ~" N& y* S& Q; x0 yhttp://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/1tze3q/bbc_match_of_the_day_2_29dec2013/
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thank you very much for the sharing! I have waited for this for a long time! Thanks!
So quickly~~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# B6 b% @- V2 ~
Thank you very much for the sharing!
Thanks very much for sharing
thank for sharing
thank for sharing
感谢楼主分享!支持 !
Thank you so much for your sharing..
thanks
唔得啊樓主,去到10.X%就停
Thank you very much
yeah, thank you for sharing the latest highlight of EPL this week
/ C2 N* y2 u7 p: e/ Z' g/ _' p1 x公仔箱論壇support your work