返回列表 回復 發帖

this is very touch...

Can I Borrow RM 25?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ]+ i, f/ L) O7 J( z" u# x; [
2 N* f' {) |; s
A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year
5 L: X9 d# F# U2 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 old son waiting for her at the door.
: S6 L% Q* t; P( l7 g% HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  {! d4 p  n: Y0 u: b0 h+ J3 ]7 N SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'
) {$ u8 ], k8 V
1 ^2 r; \# a2 Z& R9 _7 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C* d  ~: b5 M& j: k, L. R, X- \
6 D3 \6 I9 g- ~- V
SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'os.tvboxnow.com5 A7 C2 I5 o( T8 T
$ b8 B- x% C7 |7 Q  p. y
MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 G1 I4 H$ y  y3 B- W7 W) K
woman said angrily.
  k7 ^7 o( [, k2 k* Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 f# e! V' m# c- v) A6 V SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'
1 \% z& M  \) J; `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. X$ f# B& C' T& w; l! B- L& \
1 T* a# c$ n! T' j, W8 i& u
MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 T' C% y; L0 `
5 n1 A& L. b$ E8 @
SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ K  ]5 N$ B) K' Q3 K

/ w  _8 e) O' `; D& g* @公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'& s4 k$ `) x( G7 l2 m
7 B  e$ Y" f5 ~# T' Q
The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can
+ Y. g2 A7 I0 W; Z# Uos.tvboxnow.com borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
3 Q- m8 d5 F5 Y) o公仔箱論壇 march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why youos.tvboxnow.com4 t% e+ w$ g  }0 p0 b
are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish$ f! S$ R* P( b1 b  }
frivolities.'公仔箱論壇. ?3 n5 m2 b; @9 j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 q3 Y# c4 x$ G
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.公仔箱論壇4 v4 F; ]+ T; s/ f& _' ^, j* w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ l: `% {) U' L6 \# S
The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's
. k3 U& }* O" G2 i  j+ D  aos.tvboxnow.com questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?5 O) C  L+ Z# }+ c' R: t. h* D! V; A

3 I" D* Z" l2 Q/ L4 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to
9 Q, l+ Y4 ~8 I公仔箱論壇 think:
+ U0 A" b9 @# b% c& F公仔箱論壇
: X* ]) r& }# e+ }/ l, gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he
5 R  K* X5 g! a7 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the+ f' v2 ~' c3 L) x
little boy's room and opened the door.
* h( f, B* s, M公仔箱論壇
& k! t+ r# g% c" ?. y7 \! F% S# JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.
! R6 J/ \! ^% D" U: u. m1 kos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com! y. J: @) m7 Z
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.
& L8 m4 z0 N/ u  H9 G7 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com- V* U) b) n' F3 j+ \
'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.8 _9 h7 {2 l" h& G" ]( x- J5 ~: I! _
'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RM+ P2 N8 b4 n; U% \7 ]
25 you asked for.'
' O4 \. Y) c2 m) q" a+ b( f6 c: M% `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 }" b% s1 E$ S. e+ S/ K) B- d
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he
3 D6 u* [7 j5 w$ f9 ^os.tvboxnow.com yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up
2 a) b: l4 u) ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb bills.
. S( f- d: G& A, ^. xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* w3 W4 Y( ]( O! X6 T6 D+ k
The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
$ r" p/ s0 L5 O7 j( ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' t7 N" @) ]7 W# t( S7 F+ ]0 Eos.tvboxnow.com
, ]8 k% i. f4 z- ?1 J  D; l. h. B The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
8 h) e2 i. P( Y( |3 B- E mother.公仔箱論壇) G' E6 J/ `+ T$ [" o" t

9 X9 O- l. g" |+ G3 L9 G公仔箱論壇 'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother
! G& d7 u! }4 U; q公仔箱論壇 grumbled./ p( @2 Y( i3 o  D  f; c
; N& O2 Y4 |5 p
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.os.tvboxnow.com) ^! y% T* N" r* k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  T3 \8 |' n, }7 [6 f$ r$ V
'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come
6 D$ d4 s% X0 k+ m8 G公仔箱論壇 home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'1 U$ S5 N" @3 H# M# P# i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) H, z9 e! A1 h5 ~& I7 s' E4 V
The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she
' |6 P; A/ }% ~; [0 N, los.tvboxnow.com begged for his forgiveness.
. E1 I" Y* r3 e- {6 Y
/ u- @7 ?+ [$ c; ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We. E% i! c# E- I3 \) Z. G1 O
should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some
' N8 ~6 y# Z$ Y- a" S' |0 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do+ z* S! v& ?  W5 v6 [  |" X
remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.公仔箱論壇9 g4 [* Y  [9 n+ }
os.tvboxnow.com! a7 R, w1 I, k4 Y1 }. @
If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily
9 a7 S7 w+ K3 p公仔箱論壇 replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behindos.tvboxnow.com) f. x: N; t! M
will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
hope u all same feeling with me!!!!
返回列表