返回列表 回復 發帖

<惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天

世界禁歌 黑色星期天公仔箱論壇, M4 d( |$ }+ p8 c* |1 m7 M
http://www.hzsf.com.cn/lajicheng/music/sunday01.mp3公仔箱論壇! a$ g+ `% X" T

# P7 K, n1 j* v6 z3 ?7 Tos.tvboxnow.com國際奇案~~<<黑色的星期天>> 公仔箱論壇7 I& s2 E4 y4 z" I
五十多年前,音樂史上曾發生過一宗著名的「國際音樂奇案」:人們因聽這首樂曲而自殺的事件接連不斷地發生。
: G% Q, J  {3 G
+ @$ e& Z( w+ s. P當時某天,在比利時的某酒吧,人們正在一邊品著美酒,一邊聽音樂。os.tvboxnow.com' T: I9 H1 c! Q- ~) d  H- q
當樂隊剛剛演奏完法國作曲家魯蘭斯.查理斯創作的《黑色的星期天》這首管弦樂曲時,! c: C# _6 T; S( ~/ d% I
就聽到一聲歇斯底里的大喊:「我實在受不了啦!」只見一名匈牙利青年一仰脖子喝光了杯中酒,
# G) q+ y0 X9 P7 Fos.tvboxnow.com掏出手槍朝自己 太陽穴扣動扳機「砰」的一聲就倒在血泊裡。
; m! _! z/ p+ g! c/ x
% ]: i. H: d6 N: F7 K. z9 x9 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb一名女警察對此案進行調查,但費盡九牛二虎之力,也查不出這青年為什麼要自殺。
& f- A& k% ~/ I1 Y6 |+ t4 B, Y0 i+ y* [0 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb最後,她抱著僥倖心理買來一張那天樂隊演奏過的《黑色的星期天》這唱片,心想,也許從這裡可以找到一點破案的蛛絲馬跡。
1 p7 n. p: g6 W0 \: I2 T; U" ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。她把唱片放了一遍後,結果也自殺了。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 t4 j  r. p9 m+ h- h
人們在她的辦公桌上發現她留給警察的一封信公仔箱論壇- B& {" j9 t7 ~9 P. D9 H4 l
「局長閣下,我受理的案件不用繼續偵查了,其兇手就是樂曲《黑色的星期天》。我在聽這首曲子時,os.tvboxnow.com8 v( ~# T& D( T1 ]
也忍受不了它那悲傷旋律的刺激,只好謝絕人世了。」 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 w. u7 @0 P) i! h- E9 M6 p* E

! ?9 C& D: [) L3 u  d4 ]os.tvboxnow.com無獨有偶。美國紐約市一位開朗活潑的女打字員與人閒聊時,聽說《黑色的星期天》如何使人傷感,便好奇地借了這首樂曲的唱片回家聽。! ~( n6 c! V2 q
第二天她沒有去上班,人們在她房間發現她已自殺身亡,唱機上正放著那張《黑色的星期天》的唱片。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. _0 s! Q" r# t& {9 W
她在遺書中說:「我無法忍受它 的旋律,這首?惜l就是我的葬禮曲目。」
5 ]$ Z, T& E9 t7 s; y3 X公仔箱論壇
- {+ }9 g, K- C  n6 f/ B( x在華盛頓,有位剛成名的鋼琴演奏家應邀參加一個沙龍聚會,並為來賓演奏。5 z  N# [/ c" F' o9 w6 h
席間一位來賓突然接到她母親車禍身亡的長途電話,因那天正好是星期天,便請鋼琴家為其母演奏《黑色的星期天》以示哀悼。" R7 }9 c0 Y* T! m1 z
鋼琴家極不情願地彈了這首曲子,剛演奏完畢,便由於過度悲傷,導致心臟病發作而撲倒在鋼琴上,再也沒有起來。
: ^1 D1 [9 u! K; u* Z/ {os.tvboxnow.com
, q. b, g; H, a! k6 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在義大利米蘭,一個音樂家聽說了這些奇聞之後感到困惑不解,不相信《黑色的星期天》會造成如此嚴重的後果,/ J( k2 b; L, g' R' L/ k# N6 D
便試著在自己客廳用鋼琴彈奏了一遍,竟也死在鋼琴旁,並在《黑色的星期天》的樂譜上寫下這樣的遺言: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Z" N  ]& U; G0 ?  @
「這樂曲的旋律太殘酷了,這不是人類所能忍受的曲子,毀掉它吧,不然會有更多的人因受刺激而喪命。」
; ]1 {! A, ~+ k8 d公仔箱論壇
  m3 I. H  z2 C( h+ ]4 f《黑色的星期天》當時被人們稱為「魔鬼的邀請書」,至少有100人因聽 了它而自殺,因而查禁長達13年之久。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. m1 N+ W% a- i6 j
關於作曲家本人創作曲子的動機,連精神分析家和心理學家也無法提出圓滿的解釋。 + T: \7 a3 m& i/ b7 w
公仔箱論壇9 _7 ~3 x8 O  k' f
由於自殺的人越來越多,美、英、法、西班子等諸多國家的電臺便召開了 一次特別會議,號昭歐美各國聯合抵制《黑色的星期天》。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- L: e! K, y: I
os.tvboxnow.com( ?% ~2 d( N3 o6 J: r3 w
這首殺人的樂曲終於被銷毀了,作者也因為內疚而在臨終前懺悔道:
1 V6 x2 i8 L1 u' I. m/ s( yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。「沒 想到,這首樂曲給 人類帶來了如此多的災難, 讓上帝在另一個世界來懲罰我的靈魂吧!」
8 W+ T; H+ N7 H9 K; T0 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 x' c% K! n' I$ p8 ^: _/ w0 p1 p% Z

" F, w6 l9 H% N) Zos.tvboxnow.com
- C7 r- ]& Z& {6 E" S( Q公仔箱論壇其他關於<黑色星期天>的資料:
& r, R) A6 X1 u7 W1 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。English translation of the original
! O5 f! w4 S" l公仔箱論壇The original song was written in 1933 by two Hungarians, Rezso Seress (music) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 m8 t% s' _7 X* h" M* r+ y& v* G" h
and Laszlo Javor (lyrics), and consisted of the first two stanza
7 V! s# u) ~, Z  O7 R2 i! Sonly -- the last stanza was added later, also first in Hungarian,
7 U; I. H: ^6 W, \, b7 M+ @2 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbas Zoe Orosz from Hungary pointed out to me. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( j( p: J( y9 Q8 j; z( r
Zoe added: 公仔箱論壇# i1 q& M5 R8 b1 V
Actually, the second part of the song in Hungarian is not so reassuring at all. os.tvboxnow.com8 j( r0 g& u" H! F$ I2 a+ l
It is if at all possible, much gloomier than the first two stanzas, almost apocalyptic.
* N) h5 w8 S% g1 J' j公仔箱論壇It looks like the pessimism of the song was too much for the translators and they made their translation a happier one.
: N3 A- n3 g  z/ ?/ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In that case one might argue that the translator has done a bad job   Y0 }+ N+ [6 ]2 c; Z  U+ e
and 'ruined' the song, or in other words: a translator has to maintain the original spirit TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- e; C+ n  J( e. W5 M
and intentions of the song. On the other hand, 公仔箱論壇! P' h, L6 G) W" t
a translator may also be more than just a translator and based on the original create a new song.
+ Y8 i4 x2 ?7 A3 O+ @& C3 F, PPerhaps the Sam Lewis mentioned in the credits is responsible for this. + k6 P& D, d7 {, T0 b' y

) N% u: I5 R% P" o* r公仔箱論壇Zoe Orosz also made a translation into English of the original Hungarian song, adding: 公仔箱論壇0 D6 v1 _2 [" U7 F+ U8 P
It looks like Javor wrote the first part and Seress the second. It is very-very gloomy. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, P7 r6 y1 D% a5 ?) @8 \( N1 A
It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
$ R1 N- N  `3 Fos.tvboxnow.comI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. To be honest,
5 d# @/ i: }$ b6 A: G- etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't think it was ruined at all. We are a very pessimistic people, 6 X; h7 b+ Y. K* o8 c5 y. A
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form.
1 r0 ~' B0 E! d1 p& ?  e) b: Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ~4 |# g, ]) g5 D! X2 W( A5 e1 p! S
The war Zoe mentions could be the First World War, as the song originates from the 1930s.
& ]- N3 I# a' W0 @3 P9 T* l7 HBut since the second part of the song is even more gloomy than the first part,
) J$ O# q* E* p% y6 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe second part may have been added after the Second World War.8 S2 B$ H3 {5 w1 v, y( z9 l9 i

9 X0 @/ X  m" i" e" H. Z9 j- }公仔箱論壇- _% k4 F8 [; q& e7 ^6 b( q9 N

4 V. b8 d7 @6 c$ U: PSomeone said that:
* L) i3 q1 X! I4 A$ JI like this song very much! It is a little jazzy, and Sarah's singing and the music create the right mood for the song.
& S! |+ s1 g: V9 Z$ t8 H5 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。One thing is very strange, though. The mood changes between the second and the third stanza, os.tvboxnow.com( Y; ~" N; n$ H
because she wakes up and realises that the gloomy first two stanzas were nothing but a dream and the third stanza is then more chearful. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  `4 l( P: V. D& g
This change of mood is strangely rather abrupt:
% w8 z+ n. M/ m0 |the pause is less than a second -- Sarah has barely enough time to catch her breath. 4 a5 g0 F9 [4 x, j4 c7 @2 k- Z% r$ [
I would have expected the change in mood between stanzas two and three to be build up a little more gradually,
$ G, f4 }. g: h/ Y公仔箱論壇in five to ten seconds or so. After all, waking up and realising that it was a dream takes time. 公仔箱論壇/ P- M1 r4 l4 v0 Q& R
Hazan suggested that the last stanza could still be part of the dream: the singer has lost her lover, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- V6 h4 w( U4 r8 O, u6 s
continues her mourning in her dream, and as a reaction to the pain wishes it was all but a dream: ! f; Y6 C4 E6 G
"I find you asleep in the deep of my heart", not next to her in bed.
* Q+ S- \( E- s' o* E! Wos.tvboxnow.comI do not think this is what is meant here. The change of mood, the use of the words os.tvboxnow.com( A8 I5 p. B& e9 ?- T2 i
"I was only dreaming / I wake" and also the lines "I hope /
) b4 B2 `0 l- i: N4 |3 [that my dream never haunted you" make me think that the singer has woken up
1 k. o0 b6 Y2 J  ]# ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(though the whole text is written in the past tense).os.tvboxnow.com8 ~" m0 q. a3 @* _( }" b

' C- j8 Y# N" U2 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  `6 `- b! R/ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。多關於黑色星期天,大概都話呢首歌係1930s死左好多人,後來禁左.後來出左英文版先無咁恐怖(之前應該仲恐怖)
( F) v0 {& A* e2 q+ t7 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
( O7 p/ f. Q0 |( k+ L8 h, ^* |os.tvboxnow.comI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible.
( n% ~$ O5 [5 V1 Q" I6 Z8 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To be honest, I don't think it was ruined at all.We are a very pessimistic people,
  T% c  F& t6 P# E0 V% y: i- {/ W公仔箱論壇so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form." tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 X, c/ s" A9 w, W
就係呢個啦.... TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Y0 O" T/ f& y8 P0 q1 x
仲有套movie係關於首歌,叫做"Ein Lied von Lieve und Tod -- Gloomy Sunday"
* G/ d" c% C6 m# nos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com1 _  [5 P# N' O0 R. e2 i* X( T

$ n  P% z$ S& a& o1 t$ O- |作曲者不是法國的,而是匈牙利的Rezso Seress,1935年作。
1 D  _: w9 {, c3 g( Kos.tvboxnow.com被翻成了無數版本,英文是其中之一
1 D- f: h  G; i! v! q翻唱者:
5 }, d5 I( M* c9 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Billie Holliday, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Costello, Stan Kenton, Ray Charles,
9 b0 L2 B; {+ ~, Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJosephine Baker, Sinead O’Connor, Maurice Chevalier, Tom Jones, Mantovani, Lydia Lunch, Bjork,
: F9 O; O- d/ O0 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSarah MacLachlan,Christian Death, Gitane Demone.... 8 r+ T2 N1 c9 v0 P' n0 P- W

. X5 b" P9 {) P) e( w+ T# ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(轉貼)
聽過,都幾悽怨~
聽咗,不過悟知系米受楼主嗰D話影响,聽完後心情有D沉重.聽嗰时真系幾悽凉下,不過聽落又好似幾好聽甘咯
恐怖!

did any of you die??

回復第 1 帖由 新 所發的帖子

is there any way i can get the file in another source?
2 V4 u1 ~: ^% k; I6 i; xos.tvboxnow.comthe one posted cannot open
听首歌就死得,人噶心未免也太脆弱了...
cannot open the link..
thx~~~~feel so bad
:onion31: :onion31:
it's a long story that i read b4, very sad.....i wouldnt dare to listern to that song:019:
返回列表