返回列表 回復 發帖

<惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天

世界禁歌 黑色星期天
3 h% L" {' {1 [公仔箱論壇http://www.hzsf.com.cn/lajicheng/music/sunday01.mp3
& ^: I- x$ Q5 \' g) N! l, atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇4 B, J, U5 q6 y
國際奇案~~<<黑色的星期天>> * p' t2 }3 Z0 `) _/ {$ Y
五十多年前,音樂史上曾發生過一宗著名的「國際音樂奇案」:人們因聽這首樂曲而自殺的事件接連不斷地發生。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& T1 C8 ~% \6 h
% {6 v' i2 {* `+ [7 z6 y
當時某天,在比利時的某酒吧,人們正在一邊品著美酒,一邊聽音樂。
4 F& ~7 a& e* N- Z. U( ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb當樂隊剛剛演奏完法國作曲家魯蘭斯.查理斯創作的《黑色的星期天》這首管弦樂曲時,
$ v' B- C& B) _1 s8 P) Z% @7 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。就聽到一聲歇斯底里的大喊:「我實在受不了啦!」只見一名匈牙利青年一仰脖子喝光了杯中酒,公仔箱論壇' s/ w; W! S; E- u& g% \4 S  K
掏出手槍朝自己 太陽穴扣動扳機「砰」的一聲就倒在血泊裡。
0 Q0 @6 O. F, q! O0 Y" Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ @% |  {# I* \7 L. Q
一名女警察對此案進行調查,但費盡九牛二虎之力,也查不出這青年為什麼要自殺。4 j3 J: |1 l0 ~- i
最後,她抱著僥倖心理買來一張那天樂隊演奏過的《黑色的星期天》這唱片,心想,也許從這裡可以找到一點破案的蛛絲馬跡。
4 v: v8 X/ g$ {- `7 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb她把唱片放了一遍後,結果也自殺了。
' |0 Z. {3 f/ X2 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb人們在她的辦公桌上發現她留給警察的一封信
3 M6 w- |8 h' S3 Y5 q- S/ ^8 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb「局長閣下,我受理的案件不用繼續偵查了,其兇手就是樂曲《黑色的星期天》。我在聽這首曲子時,
  V' ^; p, _) Q* a公仔箱論壇也忍受不了它那悲傷旋律的刺激,只好謝絕人世了。」
# r9 h! m! Z3 [5 C# ?# G! ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ E4 `9 o' e# j% B; fos.tvboxnow.com無獨有偶。美國紐約市一位開朗活潑的女打字員與人閒聊時,聽說《黑色的星期天》如何使人傷感,便好奇地借了這首樂曲的唱片回家聽。& O9 n4 q, [4 B. p1 x5 w
第二天她沒有去上班,人們在她房間發現她已自殺身亡,唱機上正放著那張《黑色的星期天》的唱片。
- x6 t8 R2 a( \1 I2 M她在遺書中說:「我無法忍受它 的旋律,這首?惜l就是我的葬禮曲目。」
. g8 }+ r4 r) F  P公仔箱論壇: j9 H  @* [9 s4 i1 D% l' @6 O" C
在華盛頓,有位剛成名的鋼琴演奏家應邀參加一個沙龍聚會,並為來賓演奏。
9 }3 m; o2 j" e7 [8 y/ D5 X) \os.tvboxnow.com席間一位來賓突然接到她母親車禍身亡的長途電話,因那天正好是星期天,便請鋼琴家為其母演奏《黑色的星期天》以示哀悼。os.tvboxnow.com) y5 B5 b( f( b1 r
鋼琴家極不情願地彈了這首曲子,剛演奏完畢,便由於過度悲傷,導致心臟病發作而撲倒在鋼琴上,再也沒有起來。
! p: ]" P7 f" z3 A3 ~6 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' x! B) Z& Q9 Y: v! ~os.tvboxnow.com在義大利米蘭,一個音樂家聽說了這些奇聞之後感到困惑不解,不相信《黑色的星期天》會造成如此嚴重的後果,os.tvboxnow.com+ s2 U/ J# [5 W# m5 e( u
便試著在自己客廳用鋼琴彈奏了一遍,竟也死在鋼琴旁,並在《黑色的星期天》的樂譜上寫下這樣的遺言: os.tvboxnow.com7 e# F$ W1 Z( J6 U7 Q+ h4 A
「這樂曲的旋律太殘酷了,這不是人類所能忍受的曲子,毀掉它吧,不然會有更多的人因受刺激而喪命。」 os.tvboxnow.com& i8 D! x6 J6 l, O& {
' x" {2 X% s6 n: ?9 ]( u: m
《黑色的星期天》當時被人們稱為「魔鬼的邀請書」,至少有100人因聽 了它而自殺,因而查禁長達13年之久。
, s# B" c7 ^0 B7 `公仔箱論壇關於作曲家本人創作曲子的動機,連精神分析家和心理學家也無法提出圓滿的解釋。
1 Y8 M6 n4 N% A3 b+ Mos.tvboxnow.com" h6 G; x9 I) t! J, c
由於自殺的人越來越多,美、英、法、西班子等諸多國家的電臺便召開了 一次特別會議,號昭歐美各國聯合抵制《黑色的星期天》。
, e) |5 T5 c. f* @/ ?' t1 Y公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com, d2 i/ C! M& j5 L% k
這首殺人的樂曲終於被銷毀了,作者也因為內疚而在臨終前懺悔道:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* B7 G. c) ~' ^! Y
「沒 想到,這首樂曲給 人類帶來了如此多的災難, 讓上帝在另一個世界來懲罰我的靈魂吧!」
9 P0 X& F, N& }* z* d, p  x1 B: Y& |公仔箱論壇
: \7 i2 w, z8 e  P, @5 b" gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& C9 U  ^2 A) d% t/ }

1 O9 f. S( C( K& ~! T. I公仔箱論壇其他關於<黑色星期天>的資料: 公仔箱論壇" s0 N# x8 u5 k/ m& g& G
English translation of the original tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( V/ ^* o3 v: t( _# w
The original song was written in 1933 by two Hungarians, Rezso Seress (music) + ~0 S" y- ?) m- M. V6 d% x
and Laszlo Javor (lyrics), and consisted of the first two stanza
8 Q! |5 b/ q! ~* N: Conly -- the last stanza was added later, also first in Hungarian, 4 C) @6 v1 w+ ^) V! i$ l  ~
as Zoe Orosz from Hungary pointed out to me.
+ N. x& J0 z8 N) F7 A7 S5 `1 i- zos.tvboxnow.comZoe added: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 o, ~! H/ W3 [
Actually, the second part of the song in Hungarian is not so reassuring at all. os.tvboxnow.com. z' Q4 M, V3 r/ \# X, d! u. {
It is if at all possible, much gloomier than the first two stanzas, almost apocalyptic. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 s1 u4 _- N% H  p  m  S6 z2 b( I
It looks like the pessimism of the song was too much for the translators and they made their translation a happier one.
5 ?5 n7 V. r- GIn that case one might argue that the translator has done a bad job
  ]& @; o: k3 ~/ Bos.tvboxnow.comand 'ruined' the song, or in other words: a translator has to maintain the original spirit ) I  Y- x1 h0 i0 p7 Q1 D
and intentions of the song. On the other hand, 5 m4 W/ x% W# y4 l8 y
a translator may also be more than just a translator and based on the original create a new song. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  Y$ e- x* K( R
Perhaps the Sam Lewis mentioned in the credits is responsible for this. os.tvboxnow.com. @0 i. p5 b, v: u

! v/ S& S" g2 x1 o" {) C. G6 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbZoe Orosz also made a translation into English of the original Hungarian song, adding: os.tvboxnow.com' c/ x( k% k, p7 `( P
It looks like Javor wrote the first part and Seress the second. It is very-very gloomy. os.tvboxnow.com8 Z$ F- w6 X* }5 I8 q0 l6 s
It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end. 2 {6 p* d" i, q3 ]1 W! y
I'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. To be honest,
9 `' q3 R: t! M* H: v公仔箱論壇I don't think it was ruined at all. We are a very pessimistic people,
! C! R1 J; ]* }! m  Vos.tvboxnow.comso maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form. ( _0 Y; c1 m- B+ J+ E1 R

/ W5 ^8 h/ L* ~7 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe war Zoe mentions could be the First World War, as the song originates from the 1930s. 公仔箱論壇5 n% r* R9 S* R- }. h- x" K
But since the second part of the song is even more gloomy than the first part,
$ s  d6 r) r/ ?; ^( z( gthe second part may have been added after the Second World War.
4 O) i$ k, j1 Q( G8 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 u. u4 \" V1 y9 ~; \# H9 U公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com2 K+ _+ W7 o  |# ^! K, a

) e* p2 @! X" Y: r) zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Someone said that:os.tvboxnow.com5 `. ]! I- c  _# _& O" `. [
I like this song very much! It is a little jazzy, and Sarah's singing and the music create the right mood for the song. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 M7 Y/ B4 N& P
One thing is very strange, though. The mood changes between the second and the third stanza,
6 t9 j( D8 r9 F7 C; l5 lbecause she wakes up and realises that the gloomy first two stanzas were nothing but a dream and the third stanza is then more chearful.
4 i7 C$ K; W. s3 e" Ros.tvboxnow.comThis change of mood is strangely rather abrupt: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 I  {% N) o% z  N
the pause is less than a second -- Sarah has barely enough time to catch her breath.
; W1 m7 o. X8 u5 H3 w1 jI would have expected the change in mood between stanzas two and three to be build up a little more gradually,
. F8 {( A2 @5 g; j8 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。in five to ten seconds or so. After all, waking up and realising that it was a dream takes time. os.tvboxnow.com* E7 Y2 S7 V) t  j  I8 J
Hazan suggested that the last stanza could still be part of the dream: the singer has lost her lover, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 L$ W8 z: ?- I9 q
continues her mourning in her dream, and as a reaction to the pain wishes it was all but a dream: 6 k/ ?2 Y9 I6 y6 y; B4 [! O! Y
"I find you asleep in the deep of my heart", not next to her in bed.
, ]' r# b8 q9 }1 n+ j5 @( qI do not think this is what is meant here. The change of mood, the use of the words
0 B7 {  Y+ }& e4 b% J; ^2 Tos.tvboxnow.com"I was only dreaming / I wake" and also the lines "I hope /
5 ]4 U- h8 f& v) t3 w2 t+ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。that my dream never haunted you" make me think that the singer has woken up
) V& x+ G. v# O- E. q(though the whole text is written in the past tense).
! }  J+ w. B% o5 ?9 |+ D/ e公仔箱論壇
( t/ B/ h  L, e" M5 dos.tvboxnow.com
1 k* Z+ s0 o8 x8 e2 J8 D多關於黑色星期天,大概都話呢首歌係1930s死左好多人,後來禁左.後來出左英文版先無咁恐怖(之前應該仲恐怖)
! U2 J0 S! w" H* d5 m8 O+ Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end. ) l; q4 Y5 q$ v' s5 f3 }  C" U
I'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- t6 Z3 C: q$ v1 \
To be honest, I don't think it was ruined at all.We are a very pessimistic people, 公仔箱論壇$ Y7 }/ q7 X. Q$ m# i
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form." os.tvboxnow.com! M. b3 F- ?, f: h! x& Y* a3 M
就係呢個啦....
2 X3 m' r9 s! D仲有套movie係關於首歌,叫做"Ein Lied von Lieve und Tod -- Gloomy Sunday"
+ M% N0 Q0 t+ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 \- Q6 ~( C1 _  vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 p5 L' H0 i2 P* I: n6 k作曲者不是法國的,而是匈牙利的Rezso Seress,1935年作。
+ ?0 f. u8 `& e, |6 G5 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb被翻成了無數版本,英文是其中之一
) N  y/ ^, w. `) t9 E翻唱者: os.tvboxnow.com, |9 I  E/ {: V- s
Billie Holliday, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Costello, Stan Kenton, Ray Charles,
/ J/ [' F* B. L: `, L, O8 V公仔箱論壇Josephine Baker, Sinead O’Connor, Maurice Chevalier, Tom Jones, Mantovani, Lydia Lunch, Bjork, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 K3 t" I" m3 b6 _: q7 ~/ G. _
Sarah MacLachlan,Christian Death, Gitane Demone.... , s' @7 Y+ \1 t5 m! w
5 ]: a; X" V. ]( K% m
(轉貼)
聽過,都幾悽怨~
聽咗,不過悟知系米受楼主嗰D話影响,聽完後心情有D沉重.聽嗰时真系幾悽凉下,不過聽落又好似幾好聽甘咯
恐怖!

did any of you die??

回復第 1 帖由 新 所發的帖子

is there any way i can get the file in another source?
; M- \$ D/ Q; m* {/ F0 f/ zthe one posted cannot open
听首歌就死得,人噶心未免也太脆弱了...
cannot open the link..
thx~~~~feel so bad
:onion31: :onion31:
it's a long story that i read b4, very sad.....i wouldnt dare to listern to that song:019:
返回列表