返回列表 回復 發帖

考古學家再掘出兵馬俑和其他文物的數百包括戰鼓和畫盾文物

Plucked from the Earth after 2,000 years: Archaeologists unveil 120 stunning new figures after third dig at terracotta warriors' site
! k; L' `/ L  n1 \+ V; s
  •     Latest discoveries in China include never-before-seen artefacts, including war drums and a painted shield
  •     More than 310 pieces newly excavated in total
By Lawrence Conway: X. @& m& Y+ ?* H8 q
公仔箱論壇3 h& `. g! d: v) a* `/ u
Excavations in China have unearthed a  stunning new collection of 2,000-year-old terracotta  warriors and hundreds of other artefacts.0 ?; H5 d- g/ w2 J& }  ?7 F
3 g- A" K, Q3 Z4 @! L
Archaeologists unveiled 120  new terracotta warriors yesterday at the Qin Shihuang Unesco World Heritage site in Shaanxi province.
1 V: _) y( c; H# l" G% r3 M9 Y4 B* z) u2 y( V
The current excavation,  which started in 2009, is the third at the site  following two previous digs  which were carried out in 1974 and 1985.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ @, S: n; B( I. G0 L7 S

, u7 }2 F  U0 {; J7 U: {1 f8 ]# e( D% a
Painstaking: Archaeologists at work in the extended  excavation of the Pit One of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xian,  China where they are measuring and recording the dimensions of the latest terracotta warrior findos.tvboxnow.com9 V' k+ E! Z9 B& v' d7 ~7 e

$ k1 e  K0 t) n& W) wos.tvboxnow.com
7 P+ E& E5 X/ w4 s  l9 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDetail: The terracotta warriors are being carefully  uncovered using  delicate equipment to help preserve the detailed work in their  original  production more than 2,000 years ago* Z/ J5 T+ c9 v' R- n0 E, L) i* `

6 t( ?3 h& X4 G4 G% F- O6 `os.tvboxnow.com
' ]7 J  k# D2 s" @. D7 y* rSlow process: The current excavation, which started in  2009, is the third at the Chinese site following two previous digs which were  carried out in 1974 and 1985公仔箱論壇  k5 z0 W+ q( C
8 b* h% S0 `* F- b$ a
The artefacts in western  China were buried with the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty in the 3rd century BC.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) D9 o& c% K; {! i3 I( t" g& ?

$ @1 Q8 g) `' a/ X: o) m! cThe latest discoveries  include never-before-seen items, including war drums and a dramatic painted  shield. In total, more than 310 small  pieces have been newly excavated as well as 12 clay horses.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# D+ S% v- t" d2 d

5 k+ \/ v5 w9 P5 d( vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The third excavation covers  about 200 square metres in pit number one - the largest and the  most visited of  the Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 P; {" x6 P+ S7 \( N

$ {: v0 H- R, a9 j: nos.tvboxnow.comSome of the other unusual  finds in the latest dig include a tool box for chariots, a crossbow, painted  drum and items dyed a unique Chinese purple colouring.
% ~( y& ]- R, ?3 h9 ~$ yos.tvboxnow.com
4 {# s$ ]: S- d" L2 p$ D, t% q
The dig is expected to be  finished within three years.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 O4 K8 h1 N% l  `" f. W* b2 Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 m7 t; B9 c9 P' A$ u
Once uncovered, the statues  are taken to a dedicated museum to have their  colours restored, before joining  their fellows soldiers in the world  famous exhibition.公仔箱論壇# S0 [  i& x( `7 }8 S) h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, i. k, d4 ]# V9 B  I: [

$ B" ^4 F; U& {4 v% n3 Z) J7 {) btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFuture: The dig at the pit is expected to carry on for  another three years during which time the latest terracotta warriors will be  painstakingly revealed and eventually put on public displayos.tvboxnow.com6 I$ j) v+ C# U5 Y7 ]! m% a, i
& U$ P' z  j; S& h* X4 A, C- T

3 c8 c7 F$ a6 J! z9 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Beautiful: Each of the amazing life-sized terracotta  warriors uncovered in China has its own hairstyle and facial features and clothing
& }$ W. G9 j, M+ r5 a9 I8 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 E+ v5 D( V3 o- g7 A" {* D# Q/ {
( n% S0 v$ S* g. L! _
The third excavation covers about 200 square metres in  pit number one - the largest and the most visited of the Terracotta Warriors And  Horses Museum
( L9 ?3 R& Q5 O; Hos.tvboxnow.com
9 o: M/ B7 O- g4 _  ]6 m9 d& ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMore than 1,000 of the  life-size statues, each with unique facial  expressions and hair styles, have already been discovered at the site.
5 ?, `! _& ~: g$ T  c0 u2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThey were originally put in  place to guard the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.. j5 w) j9 M  G& K' b7 Z+ q1 M

5 O. L% n2 n& k! ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe fierce figures are among the best-known  images of China.: B' H* M) q4 O$ O

5 ^( M+ ]& I; NReproductions in sizes ranging from miniature  to full size are sold in gift shops around the country and an exhibition of 20  figures and dozens of artefacts from the tomb broke ticket sale records when it  travelled in 2008 to London, California, Houston and Washington.
8 Z: s3 \# x+ R- R- _: F2 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ N3 N6 [/ I( E% v2 m2 l6 F
Cao Wei, director of the mausoleum museum  site, said preserving the figures would be far more challenging than the  relatively simple task of excavating them.5 Q4 p% v2 E6 D- c/ _

$ s; B- W( G  `9 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOne archaeologist said the museum has been  co-operating with a cultural relic department at a university in Germany for  years trying to find a satisfactory technology to preserve the colour of the  terracotta, and has 'made some headway'.
+ ?6 g  y$ S1 }5 S% gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 f. X! N% u% j) f5 C3 ^
MOULD AND COAL DUST... ENEMIES OF THE 6FT  TERRACOTTA WARRIORS
% \. [: m* k1 ]6 i$ mThe warriors guarded the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, first  emperor of China
. d" @2 _6 ?  t3 s$ y1 ?5 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  u; T, M1 u% A; g5 |公仔箱論壇In all, the tomb's  three pits are  thought to hold 8,000 life-sized figures of archers, infantry  soldiers,  horse-drawn chariots, officers and acrobats, plus 130 chariots with  520  horses and 150 cavalry horses.
: }2 Z7 N) j  H" F4 b7 W8 U6 z" F. }4 k公仔箱論壇3 C- E2 s7 y+ F, Q6 o
It is believed  they were created to protect the emperor in the afterlife.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r2 {9 y: G  s$ s2 Z4 M$ {$ a

# H5 F: T6 {. G- V; t% k, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The statues stand  between 6ft and 6ft 5in tall and weigh about 400lb.
! B% {7 U! i7 u. P3 K/ o9 gos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇7 L4 }/ r6 j$ h" f& n# s5 W
They are  intricately detailed and no two figures are alike – craftsmen are believed to  have modelled them after a real army.
% A; U6 h8 R0 p" t, l, e* ^6 F: S- d$ w+ H
The tomb was  looted less than five  years after Emperor Qin Shihuang's death by a rival  army.
3 F, T" h( X! z9 u% g* z1 L5 @6 Eos.tvboxnow.com% r. [* S: ^4 u: Y" w
They set a  fire  that destroyed the wooden structures housing the warriors, damaging most of  them.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! p; M8 Q  o7 A4 b" t; Y& v

3 k0 A: j) Y0 C: e' Tos.tvboxnow.comSince their  discovery, the figures  have suffered perils ranging from mould due to humidity  to decay from  exposure and coal dust from local industry.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; I4 V7 K; E& ?9 T

e1 Q, m. s9 S, u: H) A公仔箱論壇A fourth pit at  the tomb was  apparently left empty by its builders, while Qin's actual burial  chamber at the centre of the complex has yet to be excavated.Qin, who died in  210BC at the age of 50, created China's first unitary state by conquering rival  kingdoms.
% Z6 w3 n+ }8 U# H, kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! S2 l7 A4 ^, u5 ], S
A figure of fear  and awe in Chinese  history, he built an extensive system of roads and canals  along with an  early incarnation of the Great Wall of China.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 [; [$ f2 i2 h9 e+ Y5 |
公仔箱論壇9 K: u* }+ e8 T
He also unified  measurements and established a single written language, currency and  legal  statutes.
) x' |9 m$ O! D- k# g8 h3 K3 R  p; r  Z9 m1 a& U
秦皇陵現99座墓 疑為后妃陪葬群公仔箱論壇8 }& d& y* K& C& W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" q9 S% H! S1 f- s1 B- o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& x8 e" F% r+ o& w
秦始皇帝陵博物院披露首次在「百戲俑坑」發現由長形方木構建的「封門」,陪葬坑可見遭焚的痕跡。(中新社)
( B9 R' X: b9 c/ R% b" K7 g6 S, \8 Y2 J
【明報專訊】據秦始皇帝陵博物院消息,考古人員在秦始皇陵園新發現99座墓葬。據專家推測,這些密集排列的墓葬很可能是秦始皇后妃的陪葬墓。另外,經過一年的考古發掘,考古工作者首次在「百戲俑坑」發現由長形方木構建的「封門」,為研究秦始皇陵陪葬坑及秦兵馬俑坑的焚燒現象等提供了最新資料。
  p' r" f& p0 G4 [- ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) p7 b: I. q# e% O$ @( T' j
無子后宮嬪妃悉數陪葬
/ ]! \% Q8 {" c* D7 y
; y  l( V7 _" Q8 O6 c4 E# c" C  G考古人員在秦始皇陵園內城西北部的建築遺址東側,新發現了99座墓葬。這些墓葬規劃規整,南北排布8-9列,所有的墓道都對封土。據秦始皇帝陵博物院百戲俑坑考古隊領隊張衛星表示,這些密集排列的墓葬很可能就是秦始皇后妃的陪葬墓。
& w1 N* |  [9 E' B: z2 b5 T- ]公仔箱論壇2 ^7 j1 a* c" i& k
據《史記.秦始皇本紀》記載:「二世曰:先帝后宮非有子者,出焉不宜。皆令從死,死者甚眾。」即埋葬秦始皇的時候,他的后宮嬪妃中,凡是沒有兒子的都要陪葬。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" P$ {6 j, R: ^; R+ s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* a& R4 r* [* `
張衛星透露,目前,秦始皇帝陵的基本結構已初步探明。皇陵有內外兩個城牆和10個城門,分布位置已確定。內城封土的北側還存在大量建築遺址和陪葬坑。( S: Y# U# ~- v9 e4 f

+ Q( x4 T) U% ?os.tvboxnow.com在此基礎上,考古人員確定整個陵園的南北中軸線,使陵園的方向、包括道路系統等結構更加清晰。 公仔箱論壇( t+ T. [, o. t) L6 X$ ]* V

- k' H. l: ~, w9 O/ C: D百戲俑坑首現木「封門」
6 u- X' E8 b; B6 M. [1 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com1 f2 f9 ^3 N( k# G! M/ \
另外,經過一年的考古發掘,考古工作者首次在「百戲俑坑」發現由長形方木構建的「封門」。 公仔箱論壇: A% \$ I  w- q' c6 N

, C8 Q# c  `. f1 x- W$ G公仔箱論壇「百戲俑坑」位於秦陵東南部的內外城之間,是唯一與一、二、三號坑出土的俑完全不一樣的一種陪葬坑。 os.tvboxnow.com: j8 Y$ T8 Y) s4 j; d
3 ^& u8 J, R% `
記者現場看到,「百戲俑坑」存在明顯遭遇大火焚燒的現象,除很多被燒成磚紅色的夯土和大量黑色炭跡外,在坑牆上端和過洞的隔牆上可以發現與兵馬俑坑內一樣的約20厘米寬的方木痕跡,有些木炭清晰可辨。: l( X4 R2 W6 y# G

7 @% ~) }: l% J! ?/ {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
希望能保持兵马俑彩色的面目。
返回列表