返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
! b+ F7 g% l9 e- j6 v( Y0 G8 c) r# s* c! X0 n  f5 f# U
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
0 [0 _5 H2 ?  _9 H/ C/ V公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com& O2 P3 \& F  R) v" t) Q
Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
, j3 K8 P) A; \0 `, YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.os.tvboxnow.com; \4 l  {/ \' k7 ^
First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
, L" l0 Z, `0 H5 u; f0 _  i公仔箱論壇Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
  K! \; S8 M5 R' DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ o. h! g# W/ b5 X0 m
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

7 {, W  T9 S: x  K6 d1 b5 Pos.tvboxnow.com
im having the same problem too. - a: \: |% O  d* }$ s/ l: x) c, d1 I
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:8 R! P  d1 Y3 K' h
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
  d' L  M; e( B1 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% s, D% a- g2 J2 }* u- M/ ~but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
1 C" s/ N6 }+ n: e# I; R- nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html
6 R7 n" c0 J" [5 j6 w. g7 _. H+ w公仔箱論壇
' p+ y. M! b0 `: B+ o; T公仔箱論壇when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.os.tvboxnow.com. k0 L; _1 i9 T/ R6 w- y, d

9 m  N$ \7 v- D, o" d公仔箱論壇Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表