返回列表 回復 發帖

木碗

,  描述: 英語
The Wooden Bowlos.tvboxnow.com. i0 ^1 C/ ?# N3 t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ O0 o/ Z" k) _6 a4 Q* g8 i
I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl 公仔箱論壇2 n, n! A- U. x- m' N: T
tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now. 公仔箱論壇! p3 f3 T2 ~7 }2 F$ x0 Z: p: x

# U, D0 b) s$ Y! Q; l+ N: rA frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year
- oldgrandson.
$ z4 h  h# m# A" d4 G- X, aThe old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.

% q; O+ P, n) m( ^2 E) N: X3 l" F
" E6 P5 }. z. J/ ^1 S( i公仔箱論壇The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky handsand failing sight made eating difficult.
. M" Z) |& \% }Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.
5 L5 c9 E' o  A2 uos.tvboxnow.comWhen he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% S# Y# G5 Z$ g) A- l
os.tvboxnow.com5 f9 D2 _  B5 v
The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.os.tvboxnow.com; ^& ?8 C$ x& Q3 V3 v( @$ i
'We must do something about father,' said the son. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  S0 }( z) X% k, ]' G
'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.' tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 q% [8 Q5 q4 Y" l# V5 d7 D

4 B/ x# N) {9 ?% |4 [3 h$ J% Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. 公仔箱論壇" y: a5 w3 D; E/ x
There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ y5 K% M5 Z. U% m, r- t
Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a woodenbowl.
9 ~; `3 s4 y* T. z& d+ z
* b% X$ n, t6 ?- _/ Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear inhis eye as he sat alone. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- F7 ?: e( }: C  U5 I, u5 {' Y. C
Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when hedropped a fork or spilled food.
& h; u% g& E2 ^; G$ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, @0 u; p* I' q6 w" y0 N
The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 l1 w' R5 g6 Z
os.tvboxnow.com% q! R5 }6 l' y6 g9 P
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ s8 t0 {; i0 M+ U; `" |: I  Y
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scrapson the floor.
& o" ^) i$ x$ m- a" Q  j* ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boyresponded, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ O3 D; P! I. L3 B( s: v4 Q- y% {9 i
'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I growup.
# M2 M. J$ ?0 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( K1 X0 D1 o6 a# H/ m( D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' x- z  _3 U9 K' N  Y2 {5 I$ f
The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless.
3 V/ o& d1 p' N) e; c4 S7 sos.tvboxnow.comThen tears started to stream down their cheeks. 公仔箱論壇3 p+ N: w2 D4 Y6 }) p
Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
& \% H5 b7 k+ {* Z* |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! _0 g- ]7 B( |" AThat evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to thefamily table. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  s6 U2 g+ E9 n7 M" t9 e
For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for somereason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork wasdropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.
not understand.... its kinda hard to me to know what is wanted to tell....
Thank you for sharing!!!!
thank you
返回列表