返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 我为她疯狂至今。

She is my college friends. becoz of some misunderstanding, we cannot be friend now.
4 e- b  ~$ g1 R+ O: o/ C; l9 ?9 s- nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hope she will know me and we can be friend again.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is sweet
she friends study in singapore or in kl ah TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& }8 y& O" h7 O9 H" r
so pretty Girl TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& b9 v+ I7 X# Z. I" w" d
so can i know your friends ???
) C+ h1 {, v0 M* V9 q+ Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks......
she look pretty!: @. Z& r( E' m
thx sharing
太棒了唷5 f. r. Z+ b- }9 K0 c. `
希望版大能繼續分享
7 W! A( t+ Q8 G3 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。繼續加油囉
: J; R: Z2 {  T$ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb謝謝分享囉

回復 #1 tuck 的帖子

what you did on her until spoiled friendship huh ?公仔箱論壇% a0 J" M7 O! n
be faithful and apologize to her?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 ~$ B% m2 f. H8 P
mayb can ?
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
she is beautiful la
8 u' u6 k+ R" ]7 U  Ibe a big man and apologize to her and keep the friendship
; q  o& J. D1 d/ P: ]. h9 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。don't let some stupid misunderstanding ruin you
. x' S9 A& [. O& i- ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。support you la
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" r) u- y' E8 h5 X  s5 [2 J
i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
# C7 t# p/ E5 y* B$ b! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。she even block or delete my msn.
2 T$ m+ n5 T9 m6 Pi juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.
1 t9 x% o) ^( [' [' I* O9 Kos.tvboxnow.comhope she will know as soon as possible.
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 21:21 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 O# C7 E8 W) Q0 x
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.: G% O5 O, Y! a  Z0 L  t, m
i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
: \4 P4 p( M. _+ r9 xos.tvboxnow.comshe even block or delete my msn.
7 @9 Y) r: p7 |公仔箱論壇i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.' v! Z+ F) j! s5 b& y9 p6 _
hope she will ...
8 R0 C# Z- N7 s* Dos.tvboxnow.com
9 I7 J% {+ x" ~' z* xwell.. wat i can say is.. hope she'll forgive u soon :onion14:
原帖由 Darkn3t 於 2007-12-11 09:08 PM 發表 1 k5 k( h7 [" \  H" T
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
/ @4 D2 n" N) G1 r% cos.tvboxnow.com
% g6 c+ I2 m3 V0 ^0 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。question i wanted to ask as well, thought as though it looks kinda familiar
2 j: O3 r! m. U% x. [9 M7 Jos.tvboxnow.com:onion05:~~
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 09:21 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; {6 j2 N! R! i
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
( T' {8 k4 y! a3 F- hos.tvboxnow.comi do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me./ }1 e& F& v* z# y& }* U
she even block or delete my msn.公仔箱論壇% z0 t5 }+ c& q
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.os.tvboxnow.com3 k* z: H% c% d+ |( D% i% [/ o- e8 j
hope she will ...
1 h" V! h) d( T# S; Z- _- c0 J$ ]
, }, G8 Q8 j$ Y! S9 B9 d0 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。best of luck ~~  X7 }' |) t+ M- w5 N8 X
pretty girl.. 希望你地早日好返喇..
very pretty malaysian girl!
' F# a9 z1 L  n; s8 x& l# Fos.tvboxnow.comgood luck for u la!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Q: C3 z) k8 g* M6 b2 n
hope u can with her be a friend again
她長的不錯喔
4 R, \% b% J7 O5 m) i  ]6 |4 I公仔箱論壇淺淺的笑 迷人喔
返回列表