返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
4 I% C# Q6 M. xos.tvboxnow.com
; N5 V+ |- J* w* Nsome wish their bf will change because of that...公仔箱論壇# `2 a" q1 G2 p7 m8 ~+ l/ S  S

, F; o0 S7 b! [% w) Oos.tvboxnow.comfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 + u6 [- M4 T0 e+ z
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
( O; r+ g) Z+ g4 S7 v% h" |os.tvboxnow.com* S1 I& S9 }2 V$ Z! N6 q

( F, R/ U( B- T. [' c. m8 Y* `3 Yi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...1 {5 m9 R$ E" w6 A- O4 b# Y# ]
+ o2 p" B# s) Q( j. M  I
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...公仔箱論壇5 Y& h2 |2 g: u0 T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ?" ~, A4 g" u( d8 Y4 C& ^
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 u1 G9 n2 v3 f7 f1 w) b1 [, V' }& I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G5 P4 k- m" ]3 _4 @  J! [
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
( w8 i0 f8 a7 z# a; b$ }os.tvboxnow.comactually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
4 t) r3 J, M3 ?: l; L7 J, ?* \6 D$ h" e& e$ ]
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。公仔箱論壇, R6 T1 O& G$ h  d