返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.公仔箱論壇0 x- f% f/ G  H/ w4 \7 ~
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...2 n5 Z- N7 ^, }; F1 @
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
4 [6 o/ L# s* h$ g  y3 P( X- h; Lproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
$ s" {' S+ }2 L: @/ ddoor open, 2 girl smile with me!!!公仔箱論壇9 n. @! O7 G$ M" L
both oso so pretty!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" A9 E$ f$ w6 s# X- \6 Q
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
/ H: E9 J- j( e0 P5 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。then only know i choose the student!!!
/ v' ^9 y0 c2 oos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com* a3 I5 ^5 J7 ^6 L9 N
name: xiao U
. z. E. q* n: M. {age:20tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ |" m% p: e3 V# c
face: 9/10
& Z3 v# o- G0 w2 M/ B# r/ V+ oboob: 32B
: {4 r0 j; s+ ~% R. b5 m/ obody:9/10公仔箱論壇& t% m( T; j. ]% ]6 F$ c- k
service:10/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; U3 D5 M& ^7 L
damage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanksos.tvboxnow.com7 P* O: m( f3 ?) b0 I/ k# e9 C/ u
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
1 |% V; e7 v0 c; p" _without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 公仔箱論壇" c$ T& d- F8 a3 \7 G) @1 g

2 V7 c. I( d* J9 _- STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. s  L" Z' x: F1 s" P& jPM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
4 v8 L& K5 T$ ^% p9 zbut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ..../ I4 x" U- ~( B4 o
since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
; l' P! S) h: d; [- s) ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
$ I  N: b) T, y3 @5 r  U4 p" csince i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...% `3 g7 w# t* R4 ^1 J) O
takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 Y7 G8 y6 q8 g
公仔箱論壇( [0 i8 R2 ?4 j  W$ k, K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 E& g7 c3 t7 R  w5 V
IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.os.tvboxnow.com" G/ S* J0 f6 e, d3 T
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# H( t5 L5 a2 `/ ~# T
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.; u$ L3 t) N$ C
I pick her and she bring me into the room.: @* C; o" F7 a3 i. |( A
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
* j! c( x9 y% j  E5 U1 m6 }- cafter get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...
# K3 P# B/ p/ X! U. g' bThen, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..
9 w2 q* I, n) ~' }9 N9 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。her service was very good and worth for a second visit.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 M8 c# T$ y% z/ l5 @* |7 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, D5 y* b1 [% I
anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
7 w$ I. f" w: ]% u1 n
) I5 I. k5 f: _  o( l) ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbname: you you (should be pronounce like this)
* f3 ]' U) [- ^% J% P2 ?0 N2 {& wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。age: 20 (she said she is student)8 Z5 ^# I  h! m+ Q+ `- c& f
face: 8/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. H4 S- q) O9 y0 U6 x# }( R' }
body: 8/10
- }+ _. ~* [) _7 T4 c' Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbservice: 10/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ s5 }7 ]( L2 ]& e6 T
damage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82
. R& H4 l# d+ o1 X6 Y7 K2 u  [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtakban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.
" J2 |$ H1 A+ ~/ Q" J公仔箱論壇could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you.
9 z, F3 G. q% otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
+ S  [& b! \( w$ F+ P0 R" yos.tvboxnow.comah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( u+ d+ j9 Z4 y6 y, D6 i4 N
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?
4 e3 c/ k) w% Y$ _7 |os.tvboxnow.comfeel like want to try.. :D
; ?& c. n/ X4 e/ J3 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.os.tvboxnow.com! p2 g+ @3 X1 U. b
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
' |1 Z" ^( `, _+ M# S- e4 vafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...公仔箱論壇( Y  H, n% R% p; g* L& {
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
6 M4 I) H# P0 V0 s$ W+ n: J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) f" o6 Z3 E$ H4 J* x
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!os.tvboxnow.com/ n  k# }# b2 S* N3 w: F7 j
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D
' y/ {; A9 |' m9 ?& l5 j9 m$ }1 q. V3 ]# b
any 1 try out the other PRC?' c9 x. K. p6 a4 r( K  Z& W
simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...
8 L( O- n/ y- d$ x2 s6 y公仔箱論壇i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表