返回列表 回復 發帖
1 t& u. w6 O& E  v' d, o( j- Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇" a0 X8 c" ?: x# {+ l  Q# X
神雕no 跟Lonely大大拿就可以了,cititel就是槟城靠近Komtar那边
: r) x8 r9 A% s- f* v3 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLouisPP 發表於 2011-10-28 01:35 PM
os.tvboxnow.com  R4 ~* z, R  G. g, ~
os.tvboxnow.com8 |5 R( b9 w8 }5 ?
Or u can pm for me??
1133# Alan5673 TQ. is she friendly and is her moan good?
few days back, finally meet Elaine. Call her and went to her working place and fetch her. (no choice see her face liao like cannot digest) so bring her along the road round somewhere bayan lepas. She say want to go QueenBay mall, i say ok loh. Go to QueenBay mall walk and walk until she go into bra shop. WTF! i say, you go in lar, go select the color you like, i pay for it!. She choose for black color, ask me go in the room take a look. i just follow and go inside the room, ask me nice or not ? etc i say nice nice (waste my time only, my little bro cannot wait already) finally at last select the bra that she want and i paid the money.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 d9 Y3 p7 o# \9 E3 U4 r

/ q2 Z0 T# O1 D1 \9 M  [) gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAfter finish shop, i say i am tired already want go ur place and rest. Straight bring her back home. When reach home, she just throw the things on side, and go take drink from freeze. CB. i slowly near to her and touch her, then what else? game on!os.tvboxnow.com/ K' r6 I2 z( V" S" u

3 s' d% e! d6 u" p/ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i am piss off and fxxk her until mother also cannot recognize , see her face i just imaging someone else. ahhahaa  , i continue with doggy and then missionary. finally unload my bullet. Bath then and say bye bye to her.os.tvboxnow.com( G: e4 W2 s7 o0 H" \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% M/ N+ K- e' J* z4 O* Z: k
Damage : RM68.00 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) i2 Y/ Y/ [+ |% _8 m7 W) |# `
公仔箱論壇9 o/ {/ j: ^+ f! ?2 j# q$ F
Alot of people took Elaine contact and never fxxk her yet, ensure you post the FR here. Thank for Lonely . appreciate that.
few days back, finally meet Elaine. Call her and went to her working place and fetch her. (no choice see her face liao like cannot digest) so bring her along the road round somewhere bayan lepas. She  ...; [. D! T  @5 d* P# W0 c: v* b/ k
Coswest 發表於 2011-10-28 09:26 PM
. O) d  Y" Q5 C0 a( ]. HBro... You are hero....
Pm me the elaine contact number.
can i have shen diao number, pls PM me
few days back, finally meet Elaine. Call her and went to her working place and fetch her. (no choice see her face liao like cannot digest) so bring her along the road round somewhere bayan lepas. She  ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ u& n! @2 {6 U, ?5 T
公仔箱論壇, _" x5 A  }6 S
os.tvboxnow.com/ T$ t7 u" _) y
hey bro , u r my hero , i no "lamba" to meet , with i saw all the bad comment, but you still go , man you pro
because of some thing make to very dulan , i call shen diao to release my pressure, this girl in my cup of tea but service no very good, i mean medium , i prefer apple service very good. she say me lc can go in very deep ,she say she tak boleh tahan (After i hear that , i also high ). when i sok, my lc also very sok so , my grandchildren all come out
; U$ `* y0 ~' M+ y$ _' h公仔箱論壇6 }7 c2 k! x* C0 t
名字: 雪儿(Shelly)os.tvboxnow.com, e! a; I+ A3 ^) i8 D9 G  U7 M, x
来自:中国
  }  B' ~6 I2 _$ {7 `年龄: 19
2 h  M3 K: X# n, Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb样貌: 9/10 8 }5 g. _* x" f' ]
身材:8/10
3 x* O( S6 J! L& H, o乳房: 9/10, (tatoo really let me sok !!!)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 i1 G8 T0 X! L" g8 _
fj: 7/10 7 ]- p7 i% c7 Q4 E/ Y
BJ: 5/10(2min without CD, after that blow with cd (wtf))(i really dont like blow with CB , bo mood )
: d9 C  L/ G6 w" N9 |- ~) H3 p
% v/ T5 }4 p2 E*apple will no use toilet paper after blow, she only use after all finish, but shelly blow 1 time , use 1 time, is no wrong but, i had a bad feel like that~
Who can pm me cititel OKT number . thx
pm me also....elaine contact
brother,,,pls pm me lonely,jimmy and shen diao contact....
8 m( z3 l) N1 l% j# c- gos.tvboxnow.comwant to come to penang next week...
pls only date her after 3 Nov, i wil fuck her kao kao on the 2nd round, she is better than elaine more n more. all bro pls, take care of my 2nd roti, Mxx Jxxg, she is very cute, small size, easy to hu ...公仔箱論壇/ F3 I8 R2 ^3 H
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-10-27 08:18 PM
  z$ \6 q1 t' ~6 F. M公仔箱論壇
0 x5 G6 G" Q9 A4 U+ r3 \公仔箱論壇pm me please...brother
copy from other website:
- j. T* d2 n& v& g9 u; u这是上个星期上的。。。今天比较有空才来写报告。。。% ^0 N, V, W/ W$ l6 ]$ W
忘了是哪位大大交换给我的号码。。。
/ y+ B$ J) U2 v$ [  [, A: [& ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' m( x  E- f# ]+ C7 L6 @% \/ p       陪她sms了几天,终于约了她星期二晚上出来。。。os.tvboxnow.com! k# h" U9 c9 _* b
见面后还算不错。。。应该这里很多大 ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- ]1 y. ~" R. M* w% @
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-10-27 07:45 PM
. H! s3 Y& B& M1 r9 Q$ itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& b7 b# A  g8 J
可以pm contact 吗
durin depavali morning abit gatal.. so call shen diao.. but he said 3pm baru boleh.. then nvm continue call GP hotel OKT.. then hey say on. then i direct go to the hotel. initial got 2 ladies. 1 is pr ...
* }- {1 u, p0 ]  `7 W: g" ?alexyoung83 發表於 2011-10-28 03:15 PM
/ F# _) P/ R/ y6 N$ k- s' X1 A  ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇% z6 a1 i+ F0 l/ m- T
Nice FR
few days back, finally meet Elaine. Call her and went to her working place and fetch her. (no choice see her face liao like cannot digest) so bring her along the road round somewhere bayan lepas. She  ...os.tvboxnow.com" m2 D* M1 P4 \
0 B; ?' C+ |2 T  X公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com8 K# \( l0 P6 T1 r9 F( b) f
well done, gd job, wil gv u 2nd roti number if u wan, jz PM me.
返回列表