返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# J& I7 h( E, d3 P) i. p& v
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...
( q% c% ^: e5 m0 w( k( J! |* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwithout hesitate, direct drive to the location....4 C5 P. d$ D5 D( Y  T
proceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
: l8 p2 ]' ]+ H, ]7 ^os.tvboxnow.comdoor open, 2 girl smile with me!!!6 O: c( ~; @$ l
both oso so pretty!!!os.tvboxnow.com+ \+ m1 H4 ~; {+ Y( U: C7 s
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...公仔箱論壇$ y7 g: m, s4 m
then only know i choose the student!!! 1 h7 S, A: l$ b! _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 B( x% u: M5 J. i
name: xiao U$ P1 k! i, C" @: Z* v
" v0 z( k) x2 l9 \3 B) x# ~7 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbface: 9/10
; s' k7 S. e0 k: l2 S8 W; @- v7 _" y5 Oboob: 32B
$ p0 y+ d7 `& M! |* `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbody:9/10公仔箱論壇9 M6 o  w9 j% ?1 R5 Z
service:10/10
3 i' k: M! f/ h( \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。damage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanksTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# V# x% F7 N+ N1 y
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
* l" w# t6 m5 o* I9 j8 X; @/ Pwithout ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 公仔箱論壇8 J1 C+ ~2 y( l* }5 B

8 T4 C! m0 ^/ O: J+ [4 d5 ~2 p5 m2 U1 k3 p! ], c$ }: q7 |
PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
/ }) c( A4 }& Ybut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
6 A0 b+ g7 ?! g' Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsince i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..5 r( e" G7 K; s/ x. h/ G
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
. U0 [% G& ?; ]0 C. X( D9 Osince i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# f, }" n, y; w8 V& Q
takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' q( H( ]. R  [& l
公仔箱論壇; T$ P, {" D1 L5 B& A* E, @# Q3 c
: |( X: ?0 h) ~% F" W
IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.
7 }0 z/ Q3 r7 u5 \& M! QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.公仔箱論壇) ^. [/ \3 t2 m' D$ ~$ V
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.os.tvboxnow.com6 H" V6 ?) l# D$ d- l5 g( P) ^! m
I pick her and she bring me into the room.os.tvboxnow.com. K( \- X* X- o" i& s" E
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
* W$ w/ f! _/ F; X. Tafter get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...os.tvboxnow.com2 q: V) N; g: M) \* o0 _
Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..
5 {; m0 c5 B: C& H( p$ `3 Pos.tvboxnow.comher service was very good and worth for a second visit.
. W4 R( S+ m; [& E
$ T$ M7 p2 a3 N  nos.tvboxnow.comanyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
8 F5 s7 ^, c, y; H% @' x( [公仔箱論壇
. K; u; R* l# o% Pname: you you (should be pronounce like this)
, ]- [3 \+ l( p' C8 F8 O; D7 page: 20 (she said she is student)
" O# X- w8 W+ u" h7 `: V/ o公仔箱論壇face: 8/10* B" e, H) m3 M3 f+ M2 T6 A. Y
body: 8/10, Y) E+ ?* Y; R& S4 F1 a) ~
service: 10/10
' \  ]' |/ c# r" ?( L. gos.tvboxnow.comdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82
  \5 O* N: @/ los.tvboxnow.comtakban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.% k4 `% m  i# j
could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you.
4 C: Y, e# v: P1 y  ~9 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
) ]: z/ k# p5 u9 B. `' I3 oah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Z$ q4 R# T7 |, [
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?
. X) ~3 J' v" t2 O# l$ O% O& N公仔箱論壇feel like want to try.. :D" v2 {! [1 c( [) @
435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
3 K9 l; Q* D$ Z% h3 q1 ryesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
3 `# ?7 w$ S; R# V6 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...os.tvboxnow.com8 D" k3 @# Y7 I; [
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
% F+ \( H, ^: [. q
* s: n  {9 V. m9 ^' s
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!
+ R" k' ]9 a: {. G# B5 B  \: g, fI fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. s1 k: r* Z; V' t. I
5 v& b8 N/ K# O+ O
any 1 try out the other PRC?2 \: C0 s# }/ \$ Q: ]
simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# w+ U9 f# y. \0 Q
i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表