返回列表 回復 發帖
Thank you 貓貓獎金!
由最南邊既德州搬去最北邊既愛達荷州!架貨車依家仲中途壞車,全部家當連貨車要揾拖車拖去換零件修理!!真係黑仔過黑仔!尋晚過左半夜至揾到酒店!又要拖延兩日至可以到步!!慘慘慘! ...
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-7-14 11:26 PM
I am sorry to hear that.  Is that your own truck or a rental truck?  If that is a rental truck, get the rental company replace it with another one.

Are you working in the farming industry in Idaho?
Thank you for the warm thoughts! That is a rental truck - a 26-ft Uhaul rental truck.  The truck is loaded with all our stuff, it's nearly impossible to unload and reload onto another truck(a three-b ...
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-7-15 08:13 PM
I see...  Glad to hear things are solved.  Time to get U-Haul pay some compensation.  

Bring me some Idaho potatoes to Canada if you have a chance, I can turn them into famous Canadian poutine.  
Thanksagain for the nice note. UHaul is supposed to pay for our extra stay in thehotel, that’s about it. What else could you ask for?

Don’texpect too much out of Idaho potatoes! Potatoes a ...
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-7-16 03:33 PM
Depends on what you want and how lucky you are.  I rented a car at Budget car retnal in Boston before and the car check engine light triggered in just 30 minutes.  Limped the car back to the rental place and got a replacement car.  I filed a complaint after I returned home and got all three days rental fees refunded.  I didn't expect getting a full refund though.

Don't underestimate Idaho potato because US economy is built on that.  However, Iowa corn is more important to US economy.
廣東人鬼節系第二日咩??!
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-8-10 08:52 PM
潮州人 have lots of ceremonies for the "7th month".
Guess they have a thing in ghosts rather than gods!
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-8-11 01:13 PM
Gods blessing them and do other things keeping the ghosts away.   
要獨立屬於自己國家的快餐店
本來一間MCD 應該不是大問題
KFC PIZZA HUT 都有 肯定有內鬼
BeiDouChef 發表於 2014-8-13 09:51 PM
It's the food supplier problem.
One bad person in the company can turn something into this big...  

The food supplier management isn't doing a good job.
KFC ,MCD ,Pizza the fast food is self supplier ,
All ingredients is come from the central kitchen & own food factory...
BeiDouChef 發表於 2014-8-14 05:35 AM
You are right, the food is prepared in the processing factory and being frozen for months before reaching the restaurants.  However, the ingredients are supplied from one of the designated farms and being centralized by one of the big name food suppliers.  Don't be surprise Mc Donald's chicken McNuggets and KFC drum sticks are from the same farm and food supplier before reaching different food processing factories.
貓貓早晨
全世界相信都無乜民航機可以飛23小時而唔需要加油,唔頂你都唔得
Anonymous 發表於 2014-8-16 07:04 AM
出動到空中加油機添
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-16 10:04 AM
空中加油機 is for military planes only.  
貓貓便當
BeiDouChef 發表於 2014-8-19 10:02 AM
I wonder what edible food items are being used.  Pink is ham and white is bread?
冇煮,尋日整左一大撐雞肉沙律! 今日做懶人!
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-8-21 08:26 AM
American+salad...
Don't make sense.  
路人A果边开始冻了吧
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-21 03:49 PM
No.  23 degree daytime and I consider that hot.
雞=大雀
lckiong 發表於 2014-8-22 12:48 AM

I don't think I will eat chicken in the next few days...
只貓望住樓上隻雞型怪物發呆
lhy92725 發表於 2014-8-22 08:25 AM
Not very appetizing!!
gracechanstuart 發表於 2014-8-22 11:08 AM
Big Bird is for 8 years old or younger.
返回列表