返回列表 回復 發帖
Good Evening Good Morning Good Night Cafe...
好得意。。。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-12-21 06:23 PM 編輯

Watching House and brough me to this one.
Haha...House...shaking head here...

Conway Twitty - Games People Play
Dear Orchid - we are not into the festivals, but Tang Yuan is good.
I like the plain one without the peanuts or red bean. And last add a spoonful of these to complete.

Donny Osmond ....... Young Love .

Memories of You

I sit and write
This poem of mine
to think about
you and the time
I've spent with you
the days I love
to cherish and
to please my soul.

You please me, yes
oh yes you do
with soft brown hair
and sparkling eyes
that lay upon
these eyes of mine
that love you with
this heart of mine

My heart is here
inside my soul
with lusty eyes
and something more
than parted lips
and hands caressed
upon your skin
your cheeks and bones.

Softer than the
clouds we see
above our heads
above the street
we lay upon and
dream of what it
could have and
it should have been   -  by JL...
好好味咁喎
k23bb 發表於 2010-12-21 07:19 PM
系好好味。甜甜地又唔會醉。。
Is this alcoholic?
This reminds me of some home-brew I saw being made years ago, using cooked rise and adding 酒餅 (yeast.)  After a few days voila, its pretty potent.
cordho 發表於 2010-12-21 10:35 PM
Yes its alcohol but very sweet too.  When I first saw it on the supermarket shelf I said huh?  Isn't it the stuff we throw away after making rice wine?

tang yuan with jiu niang, a kind of fermented glutinous rice popular in the Jiangsu, Zhejiang region of China.
The winey rice grains and chewy tang yuan in a hot, sugary broth served with a dollop of osmanthus syrup 桂花酱 was perfect to warm the body on a freezing winter day.

jiu niang = wine ferment or wine dregs
Jiu literally means alcohol, as in the kind one drinks. It is usually translated into 'wine' in English. Niang means ferment, and also refers to the mash from which wine and spirits are made. If you reverse the order of the words, it means 'to make wine.'
Jiu niang is a rustic rice wine product that is drunk, eaten as a snack and also used to flavor a number of dishes. It can be purchased from Asian groceries, usually in glass jars in the refrigerated section. It is made by adding a commercially available yeast cake to cooked glutinous rice, and allowing the whole to ferment for several weeks.
The yeast cake is known as jiuqu 酒麴 Thank you interrobang for finding the unicode for 'qu!' (also colloquially referred to as jiuyao or 'wine medicine' 酒藥 ). It contains a number of components beyond the yeast in order to promote good fermentation. According to one source:
Good Morning Good Evening Good Night Cafe.
Good Evening Good Morning Good Night Cafe...

he,he,he ... beat you to it.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-12-22 07:49 AM
Next time you include a nice pic too....
Good morning to you.
Good Morning Starshine

Yesterday Once More

Hello 辉哥,晴晴,blue, Chowold, Norman, Huhut and Cord....
Thanks for dropping by ....
Chyi Yu - A real diva, sings with great conviction, perfect pitch, with deep emotion ...

HrjQmZ8t8nQ&rel=0
norman.ho 發表於 2010-12-22 03:07 PM
Ahhhhhhh, the famous Olive Tree song - do you know the story behind?
San Mao wrote it, she was a Taiwan author who lived in her own ideal world.  To make long story short, she married a Spanish guy Jose, he loved her so much soon as he learned she wanted to live in Sahara, he went there, got a job prior to her arrival.  They moved to Canary Island there he drowned while diving.  She came back to Taiwan and suicide years later.  Leaving behind this beautiful song and many books she wrote that many thinks its outdated.
估唔到方大同唱英文歌都咁好聽

a8Pyqs4R1rE

pu-CpTSGxzE
huhut6432gj 發表於 2010-12-22 03:30 PM
方大同於2005年11月發表首張個人專輯《Soul Boy》,並被冠以「香港周杰倫」、「香港陶喆」等稱號。方大同稱希望以自己最熟悉的語言詮釋他的音樂,因他並不擅長廣東話,所以方大同雖在香港出道,但他只以國語或英語演唱歌曲
lemon....don't just eat vege today...remember to eat 湯圓
blueocean 發表於 2010-12-22 01:10 PM
Tang Yuan is also one of vege.....
Good Evening Good Morning Good Night Cafe.
返回列表