返回列表 回復 發帖
no way to NY... NY supporting case even worse then the Cavs.  

Everyone is saying NY can get Bosh or D Wade to go there at the same time.  But I just don't see it happening.

In Chicago, they have Derek Rose, Noah, and Deng.

Deng, Brad Miller and Hinrich all have big contract that Chicago can trade.

Chicago just make sense.
Bosh is going to Houston....

LBJ going to giving away his jersey # 23 next season.. Knicks is not a bad team if a big star joined.
JackyNelson 發表於 2010-5-15 01:29 AM
how is it relate to his jersey number?  he put the paperworks in already, he is ok to change number if he resign with the Cavs, if he switch them, he can change to any number he wants.

If Bosh is going to Hoston, and A1 is heading to Miami then D Wade will resign as a Heat.

The only player left beside of LBJ is Joe Johnson, which he just had a bad playoff performance.  After all it is all about money.  So if the NYK can offer something nobody can match, then they might have a chance.  If not, Chicago have a better roster than NY and Cleveland.  If LBJ go to Chicago, Deng will be most likely trade to another team since they both play SF.  Getting Odom to help the PF position may not be a bad choice, and the Lakers can use some help on the SF position.  Now all the sudden Chicago is a playoff team for sure.
btw, Deng is schedule to make over 9M next year and Odom contract is only 7.5M, if I am Chicago, I will definitely try to put Shannon Brown into the deal.
返回列表