返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 q6 t3 f, I) j+ d5 L8 ?

& P0 i: M2 X' ]8 h6 Gbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...
9 K. X5 }. b, E3 E. `! i8 U: h- Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com4 j0 B% g$ \5 _. G7 |
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留os.tvboxnow.com' V7 F8 x- t' V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 X( k: S# H, q0 M3 M+ o. E( g
i will remember this..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. t; T4 \& Y1 N! Y! x4 z3 Q* J% v
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 J& B9 r# p0 n6 L
os.tvboxnow.com# T, c$ M" X4 o" y! r
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...os.tvboxnow.com3 p7 M1 e4 d3 b5 G
bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
3 L: F7 G% E& {3 i3 x' U/ ^2 nos.tvboxnow.comi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
' r, n& I& L3 |: s9 b% {& sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 j' [: C1 E& ?! h& `' G9 }3 N* M0 V! Ros.tvboxnow.com
0 I8 v7 u6 K) o* R8 Fos.tvboxnow.comi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...公仔箱論壇& n% q0 w: N, B) U- n9 O
+ z% @0 h: A" e% }! D$ z" n# e
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
( ^* q, |7 S3 [7 k) U7 s3 a9 ]
$ I1 X" m9 @0 P! Los.tvboxnow.comFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
( w3 v: y0 n4 m; p7 [公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com  T* Z; n# U8 C/ N$ h" u5 c
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....# x5 `$ R! i! c; \# t
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表