返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 Scieszka 於 2011-1-6 04:53 AM 編輯
& ?# N3 J# _- f) D& i  N! TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: Z3 d) Y4 P/ j
The OceanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# a9 K4 {3 s" ?

; |/ D3 k( l3 T) }6 c9 H公仔箱論壇I found a wonderful place for me to beTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. e  S" }7 Q7 n& I! l: ^/ ]3 ~
Down by the ocean, where my spirit's set free
# c: ?* s( o2 }/ K+ }/ p( wos.tvboxnow.comThe gentle breeze blowing the mist upon my face
' s+ O, z- c7 Z; N$ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As the waves crash on the rocks all over the place公仔箱論壇7 \4 D" H/ _/ ~
Foot prints are covered by the incoming tide
, @( F9 t: W% V; ?  [( U公仔箱論壇As surfers try catching that perfect ride
( }+ o" i. |8 W* kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The smell of the water is so fresh and new
* s& u0 u, \4 u2 C: WThe color changes from green to blue
, \0 J' c- H, u, h' X) R9 H# wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When the surf is high with peaks so white8 ^0 P. H: v0 P5 P: }
And the sun is shining with a glare so bright
9 B1 K4 x# _0 b! TAs I feel your love I know I'm not aloneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 `3 T# l1 o* Z) [
And the echos' I hear are calling me home
9 q7 x/ N7 [0 s4 C  P3 @0 D/ ?- etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHome to where you are waiting for meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ N7 |. Q7 R- V1 |  `$ \$ t
And together we'll travel down to the sea4 Y. n* g# ?# _# n7 Z- t
The sea where all life truly began5 G  f8 r  x  X: k8 L+ V; q
Thanks to the Lord, the Father of mantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& }, \- \' X. k" X5 j  R
So whenever you feel the beginning of doubt
5 h% O$ C7 I( f( u; x公仔箱論壇Remember the truth of what life's all about
  A& F+ E4 S) d  T$ T, v# Zos.tvboxnow.comThere's no guarantee, you can only pray for the best公仔箱論壇. X4 m& f+ g  L; k4 _$ Z
Have faith in the Lord, and He'll do the resttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! w' \: [+ ~) ~9 ^% x% {1 R8 `% P) X) @* }

4 e) F' v: T6 q" ^! V+ r* Fos.tvboxnow.com
, S- H; D, c9 B2 [os.tvboxnow.com~by Kathy Bishop~

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表