返回列表 回復 發帖
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
Malaysian Independence Day (also known as Hari Merdeka) is the national day in Malaysia. It is held annually on August 31. This day marks the date when Malaysia was declared an independent nation in 1 ...
! O% K2 \- O" ]# c公仔箱論壇j98403000 發表於 2013-8-20 08:00 AM
) e! N  i6 k3 D

" k8 W  s8 H: ?2 J: E) J  V8 oos.tvboxnow.comSorry for the misinterpretation! I thought that you would like to have some  "Malaysia Independent Day Special" sceneries.公仔箱論壇4 }3 Z7 y5 ]2 R7 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 b4 x9 ~1 I+ b& P
My amendment as follows:$ Z+ i8 D) D7 ], r% |. O

?3 Y6 N) e4 p( ]* R0 M% ?Malaysia is a multicultural society. While Malays make up a 54% majority, there are also 25% Chinese (especially visible in the cities), 7.5% Indian and a miscellaneous grouping of 13.5% "others", such as the Portuguese clan in Melaka and 12% of indigenous peoples (Orang Asli). There is hence also a profusion of faiths and religions, with Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Sikhism and even shamanism on the map.
# b4 R( A0 W( P6 j& h8 B3 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMost notably in Malaysia, unlike in other countries, the Chinese community is not assimilated and has managed to maintain a distinct cultural identity from the rest of the population. Many traditional Chinese customs, including some no longer practiced in China itself due to the Cultural Revolution, are widely practiced by the Malaysian Chinese.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表