返回列表 回復 發帖

Fresh City links for Brazilian duo

Reports from Brazil suggest Manchester City officials are heading to Porto Alegre to discuss terms with Ronaldinho about a move to Eastlands, a manoeuvre that would lend credence to claims that his countryman Zico remains in the running to be their next manager, despite Mark Hughes being in talks with the club.
Final Sports claim that City are prepared to make the former World Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or winner the best paid player in the Premier League with a £200,000 per week deal.
Ronaldinho, who has also been linked with a move to Milan, is currently back in his native Rio Grande do Sul recovering from an injury to his right leg.
This revelation came soon after Blackburn agreed a compensation package to allow Hughes to move to City, with reports suggesting that the Manchester United legend was in advanced discussions with Chelsea on Tuesday evening.
Meanwhile, a friend of both Zico and City owner Thaksin Shinawatra, Botafogo legend Carlos Roberto, believes there is still a great chance of the Brazilian national side's third top highest scorer succeeding Sven Goran Eriksson.
"I spoke with Zico and I asked him how the situation was in relation to Manchester City," Carlos Roberto told Globe Esporte.
"The leaders liked him and are investigating. For them I said the answer must be given in coming days. The chances of him taking over at the club are great.
"I know Thaksin and the executive director of City (Taweesuk Srisumri) for almost 20 years, we worked towards the selection of Thailand's national coach on two occasions."
Although some of Brazil's legends are known not to see eye-to-eye, these two former Brazil number tens, who were together when Zico was the assistant coach at the 2006 World Cup, are on good terms.
Recently when asked about the Barcelona talisman, Zico told Globe Esporte: "He is a comparatively young player, who can do anything you could ask with the ball at his feet. He just has to gain the mentality of a professional athlete.
"I do not know what he does on a day-to-day basis and what his relationship with the club is like.
"All I know is that I am sad not to see him out there on the field. With Ronaldinho not playing, it is the fans of football who are missing out."
很好啊
子曰:自行束滫以上,吾未尝无诲焉。
返回列表