返回列表 回復 發帖
artist is just a product... we don't know what the real person they are... they use the popularity to earn our money... when something goes wrong, they don't want us to talk about it. we call it 'win win'... You are not popular.. no-one want to see you naked... no-one want to see your ball, like Mr. Leung in Lust,Caution... no-one stop you outside hospital and take pictures... you become a popular artist... you earn something.... you lose something...
做女仔嘅都係要小心D,同人上床攪完就算啦!唔好咁笨留記念啦!:onion31:
Gil is so fukin fake. All she wants is to make money. She comes out to do the press conference because twin has concerts on April.
把口好叻,又识帮人含又识讲大话.:onion31:
$ G1 E+ _% R% x9 n面皮几迟厚,去日本拍咸带.同唱咸歌啦!:onion31:
你地唔好咁啦,人地既私隱比人copy左都控制唔到架,其實都唔關阿嬌事,一切既野都係陳冠希部電腦無好好將d資料保密,搞到比人掟上網,成件事根本就係姓陳個個搞出黎
原帖由 pang1 於 2008-2-13 04:40 PM 發表
) s- N0 B/ J5 H6 l; p公仔箱論壇你地唔好咁啦,人地既私隱比人copy左都控制唔到架,其實都唔關阿嬌事,一切既野都係陳冠希部電腦無好好將d資料保密,搞到比人掟上網,成件事根本就係姓陳個個搞出黎 ...
+ d" ^1 n  v- ~7 |. ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbedc都唔想ga...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( K! Z9 X+ E, l' u* D( Q( p
唔通佢想俾人睇晒之後搞到一身蟻咩
8 x5 u0 O8 C$ [. }4 m; a9 y, ^os.tvboxnow.com點解要咁唔公平淨係話edc唔arm?
. G8 Z, S5 R) G+ D8 X' ?3 n公仔箱論壇如果您話: edc唔影咪咩事都無lor
- o" Y4 S2 X' ]# b7 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。咁我都可以話 : d女星唔俾佢影咪咩事都無lor....公仔箱論壇/ O7 g7 `3 h5 u) E2 J. I  t% Z5 i
係咪?
% V- B3 x/ w9 Y! \; z4 Z2 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb錯o既係整電腦果個人唔專業
  x4 ]& V& E  `; R; B借整機去偷edc o既c人檔案!
join me:
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/15412
i think those girls keep those pics and videos too,  many people do the same thing,  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" V- U2 m/ d* s6 C
celebrities make loves too, they didn't say they're Twins and they don't ML with others and film. so why some said that they did bad things and had a bad influence on their kids? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _7 m" {, `+ G: Y( _& r# k
those who should be blamed are people had stolen and posted pics.
佢咁講就係話佢真係做過啦:onion31:
2 B' b4 O8 q" v% i1 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( v, W3 U; e6 M) J, [& ^  jos.tvboxnow.com都唔知影黎做咩:onion14: 分手之後睇番咩唔通:019: 公仔箱論壇3 j* F+ c' V0 }; Q' }4 k
" `2 Z" `, E1 Q8 |. H( @
唔分手既時候都唔會睇啦丫化f:024: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 o) q+ d6 ]9 m8 L6 K9 P) z) @1 |
. z3 J3 Z! d- [0 b- H
仲要放入電腦比人偷走
she didn't do any thing really. Edison was the one who started this scandal!! # T. |" T4 j' I
Because of his selfish collection, 6 or more girls been hurt!!
0 M) g+ @9 l) J" l公仔箱論壇Edison is evil!!
每个人做错事就要面对现实 , 唔係个个都有咁既勇气去面对:onion18: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* G; v4 C9 X5 i! ]* k* R
os.tvboxnow.com, d: S6 ]3 I/ L: s- U+ p6 d
逃避就是失败者的决择
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
原來純情玉女都是表面上做出來的,根本仲開放過丹麥嬌娃
佢甘講即係又證明到比大家睇, 佢既口技了得羅。:onion14: :onion14:
thx alot
原帖由 C子王 於 2008-2-14 01:05 AM 發表
% }! J0 e1 H6 [& G% zos.tvboxnow.comshe didn't do any thing really. Edison was the one who started this scandal!!
( c; ~: W( {3 n9 M, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Because of his selfish collection, 6 or more girls been hurt!!
* g- l$ x" n5 h  q公仔箱論壇Edison is evil!!
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- M* {1 c& N8 U

: U' V$ O) ?+ |* V% E6 M/ Ios.tvboxnow.com. u4 }; }5 c' g2 ^5 m" p
Because of his selfish collection, 6 or more girls been hurt!!  <====== 公平d......啦TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: E4 g5 D) S* h& F5 V
一隻手掌拍唔響!!7 Q8 F. [2 B4 I
女星擺晒po屎自願俾人影ga大哥!
join me:
http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/15412
返回列表