返回列表 回復 發帖

挪威*克里斯蒂安桑(Kristiansand)

,  描述: 原創–分享
挪威*克里斯蒂安桑(Kristiansand)–位於挪威南部斯卡格拉克海峽沿岸,是西阿格德爾郡的郡治,也是全國第六大城市。                                          克里斯蒂安桑由丹麥與挪威國王克里斯蒂安四世1641年創建。                                                                                                                                                            克里斯蒂安桑地區因夏季繁忙的港口、潔白的木製房屋、礁島叢生的海岸和Quart音樂節而聞名於世。                                                                                                                                          
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• SweetLemon

很‘樸素’,簡單的鎮。就如這裡的居民生活步調也是如此簡單緩慢。
很‘樸素’- 同意.os.tvboxnow.com2 m$ _: @9 \1 R
地方整潔, 簡單, 自己在這裡放鬆自己. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% s5 Q; h2 M  j' `% J
是一個讓人舒泰身心靈的好地方, ) \3 z/ ]! u# g* ~( P. G+ {+ t. ?
藍天白雲, 非常羨慕.
( Q/ a1 S2 w5 Y! i3 Los.tvboxnow.com懒洋洋地攝影, 應該很舒適.公仔箱論壇3 M3 k, {  H: a" d/ [
mauho 兄. 這輯相很精彩啊, 重有沒有更多的照片上傳?

評分次數

• SweetLemon

本帖最後由 mauho 於 2013-7-1 03:04 AM 編輯
. n$ w2 B4 `7 i+ |# p$ D8 R0 w公仔箱論壇9 E- \8 A6 ~3 f/ \
3# markhamwong markhamwong兄:多謝觀賞及支持!!!今次旅程大約拍了二仟多張相片,還有幾輯ー路放上網給大家共賞及指教!!!!有倆輯在船上拍飛鳥,放在‵野生自然生態區′   www.tvboxnow.com//thread-2615451-1-1.html   http://www.tvboxnow.com//thread-2625272-1-1.html  有時間看看,給我意見……謝!!謝!!

評分次數

• SweetLemon

克里斯蒂安桑(挪威语: Kristiansand)位于挪威南部斯卡格拉克海峡沿岸,是西阿格德尔郡的郡治,也是全国第六大城市。公仔箱論壇! |5 J* F- J  w, ]
克里斯蒂安桑由丹麦与挪威国王克里斯蒂安四世于1641年创建。) y- w! i3 t/ F; q& z
os.tvboxnow.com% L0 r/ r9 m8 B- t& l
Kristiansand  is a city, municipality and the county capital of Vest-Agder county in Southern Norway. Kristiansand municipality is the 5th largest in Norway with a population of 90,476 as of January 1, 2013. The Kristiansand urban area, entirely located in the municipality, had a population of 67,547 on 1 January 2009, and is thus the 8th largest urban area in Norway. In addition, the Statistics Norway (no:Statistisk Sentralbyrå) counts that there are 4 other densely populated areas in the municipality: Skålevik (Flekkerøy) with a population of 3,026, Strai with a population of 1,636, Justvik with a population of 1,803[3] and Tveit with a population of 1,396 citizens (as of January 2012).

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表