返回列表 回復 發帖

Funny parrot

Can you believe it ...os.tvboxnow.com) V6 r1 e: U: l6 C/ n* ^8 k

評分次數

• civicboy1969

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
unbelieve parrot hahaha funny make me laugh

評分次數

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-11-16 09:04 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% l6 x' s! Y1 C( B

; O  e# y2 g4 L' D. }8 H公仔箱論壇Anyone who can sweet talk, has a better winning ground at most circumstances, and are usually more popular and more successful. Cause they have build a very good relationship with the social network, thus provided more opportunities for themselves to make it to the peak of the rat race.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( {; E# a$ {% i+ e! y& m5 K

/ k- l- I$ W! }' E2 A6 f So smile often, say u hellos, gd day, gd morning, kiss gd nite n hug often...and above all share generously at 笑笑小電影.  What u share will come back multiplied...in both quantity n quality...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Here is a story of 2 sweet talking parrots .... or was it 2 pairs?  
. v0 [; J3 X2 r$ q/ U* S7 \$ h
5 ^$ B! ?& P1 N! Z2 W公仔箱論壇A lady goes to her priest one day and confesses, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e* _. ~) A# D9 c  |' T

" {9 m9 ~# h6 J# J* [os.tvboxnow.comWhat do they say?" the priest inquires curiously.
# n% a' B" O2 v6 n2 A" ~* Pos.tvboxnow.com
% Y& O" ^( m: |# h" E9 \( wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The woman blushes as she explains that the two female birds repeat the same phrase over and over: "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"
  {/ C" C% B' g2 V, o公仔箱論壇- _8 }, l# c* E2 m, j' b2 ^
That's obscene!" the priest exclaims. After a few moments of deliberation, however, he offers a solution. "You know," he says, "I have two male parrots, very devout birds, whom I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your female parrots to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship and speak in a more appropriate manner.") @2 `! `% u3 ]/ A& ?

$ f  D+ @6 K1 Q$ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"Thank you," the woman responds, "this may very well be the solution."
4 ~% j6 _; d( c7 K: M9 I$ @! Nos.tvboxnow.com$ F9 f0 @' }9 Y* Q! F
The next day, she brings her two female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushers her in, she sees his two male parrots inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walks over and places her parrots in with them. After a few minutes, the female birds cry out in unison: "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"
% E9 Y2 W$ `( k6 L' T: C公仔箱論壇0 Y7 l. g7 i6 ~: R) c6 T5 Q
There is a stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away, Francis, our prayers have been answered!"
! K. O; m7 ]; l" U

評分次數

• civicboy1969

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Here is a story of 2 sweet talking parrots .... or was it 2 pairs?  
5 [( U, x$ j) h/ Pos.tvboxnow.com- f' R& M5 L+ N6 A
A lady goes to her priest one day and confesses, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only kno ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" c6 s% |5 v' q- S$ ^1 i
norman.ho 發表於 2011-11-16 08:20 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 X" B6 W7 K! U: ?% H

z# f0 a) o1 I" q9 B
9 X2 K! j- b3 S1 ^/ N! cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。keep nagging n knocking at the door constantly, n persistentlyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. i% X% Y$ k( b. A
even god can't turned u away, cos it is too annoying d..hahaha公仔箱論壇2 Q7 d; d, ~' ~. q8 E

/ s' t  L; S& y1 y. ~+ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ E  ~7 i* K# c! u
birdie with strong will,  beat the odds...with naughty prayer answered..os.tvboxnow.com  I! T) ~7 b! H! M: o" E
os.tvboxnow.com# p! n/ w  V  C" ^8 \/ q# M' s" Q
norman u say a naughty prayer too, at bed time????

評分次數

• civicboy1969

funny
返回列表