返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 有没有加拿大的朋友living in Calgary

Anyone living in Calgary?  If you have choice to reallocate, which province you prefer?  Toronto or Vancover?
I live in Calgary..
I prefer Vancouver more than Toronto. Vancouver isn't too cold compare to Toronto, but it has a lot of rain in winter time.
hello are ur guys live in CA? I just arrive in vancouver, can i make a fd with urs?
Hi... here is from Calgary ^__^
ha! i'm in calgary now but i'm from vancouver! go to vancouver la~~~
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
im from winnipeg, i been looking forward to move to calgary. i build houses for living, wondering how is housing market there??? please help
vancouver. beacuse it is the best place for living in the earth.
I am from Prince Edward Island, We are living in Calgary now...
Toronto isn't that bad, but not having the warm weather in Vancouver. It would be a better choice if you'd enjoy big city life.

PS. PEI is a nice place in summer, with excellent seafood! :p... oh wish I could be there once more ...
我都係 Calgarian,你好。
我以前住過年幾多倫多,都係鍾意 Calgary 多啲。
投咗票未呢??
i live in calgary too, the real estate market price average is around 400k-500k with 1900sq/ft -2100sq/ft , depends how big u want ur house .
of course prefer Vancouver , T.O is too COLD~
I'd like vancover better.
just an advise. you will be easier to find other half if you live in Vancouver/Toronto(referring Chinese). on the other hand, Calgary should be easier to find job (besides food industry). i know PEI living standard is as high as Calgary but their income is much lower than Calgary ppl. i'm sure it's a main reason why there is alot of ppl moving from east coast.

good luck
返回列表