cool ~
thx for your sharing ~
很像是中国的水彩画,色彩非常漂亮
those are great shots! awesome job!
Thanks for support
nice !!!good nice !!!good
有用 tilt and shift 的鏡嗎??
相入面的大廈都很直。
Nice pic.  It is on YVR downtown.  I prefer to use all manual settings to keep the ligh more consistant.  I have one in Otawa but I don't know how to show it in TVBOX.  I live in YVR too.
Nice shoot. But sadly, my camera 500D can't do it. Even I can use manual way to shoot 3 photo in 1 shoot but it can't combine within the camera itself.

My friend used Sony alpha 55. It shoot and combine within the camera itself. It look fine.

Need to fine a place to shoot. Nice Canada view.
好厲害呀!!!
thanks for sharing
HDR...
Excellent shots!  Thank you very much for sharing!  Vancouver landscape is really attractive.
I live in Vancouver!

With Canon, you can take bracketed shots too.  Photonut uses Photomatix to combined the three different exposure pictures into one archeiving HDR effect.  What Sony does is utilize an internal software to archieve HDR.  But I believe using external software such as Photomatix give you more flexibility in terms of editing the pictures especially when you shoot in RAW.

For Canon bracketed photo, you need to set the Exposure either manually or using the bracketed function.  Select Exposure comp./AEB setting and press Set.  One you are in there, you will see a range of exposure.  Use the dial to select a desired exposure by expanding the bar to both sides.  Then exit out.  To archieve better result, choose the Continuous shooting mode or using the timer.  Using the timer, the camera itself will take three pictures at once.

Hope that helps.  If it's confusing, let me know.
返回列表