返回列表 回復 發帖

Download torrent speed for Streamyx??

As for the people who are using Streamyx to download torrent files these few days, whats your max download speed? I am going at only 10kbps at the max even i download the kind of show that are hot and with thousands of seed. Please stats your speed here...

回應 pauzai 第 1 篇文章

My streamyx speed also very 'jia lat'. Don't know what the hell for the streamyx problem.
6 Y) {! I4 D& a" o  Dos.tvboxnow.comMy speed also same like you.
i also 10KB/s.. not high enough. they only suspect outside malaysia got problem.. but i dun think so..: W% T7 _- p; m4 @2 r
so how was other people?
But hor if i dl use normal dl without torrent it will be fast der
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
i think is the bitcomet or the program problem... or is there any virus can slowdown the speed? may be the US company bankrupt already so all server slow..
Lehman bros corp got share in bitcomet??
ya... may be alittle.. muahaha... but what to do... it has been since yesterday night. the speed already sucks till 10KB/s even the KB will hike till 40KB then it very fast dropped to 10KB. i think something wrong.. no body notify it.
i think not many malaysia come to this website...
My kb never pass 13 since yesterday all sleep liow cause the speed slow
now just maintain 10~ 20KB.. how to download my about 10GB movie perday... damn TMNET really.. but they never admit when they are wrong
is the bitcomet problem...streamyx had limit the dl spd for bitcomet or bitorrent
how u get this newS???
I just test the download speed at tmnet website, i can get about 167.25kb per sec.公仔箱論壇7 M& t% v6 D. R+ x& ^1 f8 v' L
I think is not a streamyx problem.
yup... i also thinking is not tm problem coz the download speed is good. only when u use BT then it will be slow. i think is BT main server problem..
返回列表