返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑問求助] Cat's life

Anyone know how long can cat alive in the world ? 13 years or more ? My cat is very old. I worry of my cat very much. I want give the best to my cat but now, my cat seems very old and walk very slowly and become very thin. I worry my cat very very much.
thanks your reply. but I am not long time stay at home , the cat just lonely for long time. I feel I am a bad master. Waste the cat's life.
Dear miszcat ,

Thanks your help and reply. Your english is not bad. All I can understand. You are so good.
You also have a cat too ?  My cat is come from 安歌拉 , I feel I am bad master because I cannot accompany with her for about 1 year and leave her to my friend. When I come back, the cat's eyes that I can feel the cat is unhappy. When you look at the cat's eyes for a period of time, you can see the cat's heart's feeling. Do you think so ? My cat's eyes showing me she is unhappy and lonely so I feel very regret of it ......
Oh, I don't know the cat will have this attitude who just like human being. Very lovely , my cat have bad temper before but when I hug more tight , the cat know you like it very much. The cat will forget the bad things. Anyway, I will try to find animal communicator, I am really thanks for your help. You are so nice.
返回列表