返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑問求助] Cat's life

Anyone know how long can cat alive in the world ? 13 years or more ? My cat is very old. I worry of my cat very much. I want give the best to my cat but now, my cat seems very old and walk very slowly and become very thin. I worry my cat very very much.
Oh no, worry of your cat too. just play with her, and don't worry to much, take care.
thanks your reply. but I am not long time stay at home , the cat just lonely for long time. I feel I am a bad master. Waste the cat's life.
I don't think u are a bad master.
btw cats sleep about 2/3 time a day
If u go out, your cat just sleeping,so it don't feel lonely
and also your cat is now about 80 years old, it will sleep more time
But about the problem its getting thin
u need to check if it has eat food or not
If it is getting serious,u need to pick your cat to see the vet
hope can help u

PS. my english is not very good,sorry
Dear miszcat ,

Thanks your help and reply. Your english is not bad. All I can understand. You are so good.
You also have a cat too ?  My cat is come from 安歌拉 , I feel I am bad master because I cannot accompany with her for about 1 year and leave her to my friend. When I come back, the cat's eyes that I can feel the cat is unhappy. When you look at the cat's eyes for a period of time, you can see the cat's heart's feeling. Do you think so ? My cat's eyes showing me she is unhappy and lonely so I feel very regret of it ......
I don't have a cat,but my bf have three lovely cats,so I know something about that.@@"
I get your point, but I think that if you regret something that has happened,it would be better to take a good care of your cat now, the most important thing is not to leave him/her alone again.
However,I suggest you'd better to find an animal communicator and find out what your cat really needs.I have seen a case in internet as same as yours before, but it is more seriously.it was about a girl who need to leave home for year because of study,after she came back home,her cat attacked her and angry all the time.Finally that family found an animal communicator to help them,,after a while of communication, that cat decided to forgive his master, and restore the previous nature.So I think this is the best way to solve your problem.
Oh, I don't know the cat will have this attitude who just like human being. Very lovely , my cat have bad temper before but when I hug more tight , the cat know you like it very much. The cat will forget the bad things. Anyway, I will try to find animal communicator, I am really thanks for your help. You are so nice.
返回列表