返回列表 回復 發帖
If you understand the mentarity of Greece people are so loose (like to enjoy life, but not to work) then you will understand why their economy is so poor. They are bankuping. That affect the Euro $$. So inunderstand the cost of living is so high!  I like the greece food too. 公仔箱論壇1 T. A5 S4 c0 G* r- I
The sunset time in Canada (Vancouver) in Summer time (July) is about 21:00pm. So we have the firework show in 22:00pm!!!! If you wait for the sunset, you will be hungry to dead too. so Greece is so familiar with Canada!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

The scene in Greece islands should be very pretty. But the order in Greece should not be so good, as a lot of people do not have job or work to do (unemployed). There are a lot of Greece restauarnt in Vancouver too, but they are not my cup of tea. That is why some people cannot finish their meal!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

The life of travelling in Greece is so wonderful, you can enjoy different food and taste. Even it is not your taste, but it is a memory of your life.  It is also good for free travelling without the special arrrangement of travelling tour, you can go where you want to go. Enjoy life, watching stars is so nice experience too. In Hong Kong you can hardly find a place with strong light!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表