返回列表 回復 發帖

转帖[SANTA SPORT]阿森纳 对垒 波顿 - 赛前评估

转帖[SANTA SPORT]阿森纳 对垒 波顿 - 赛前评估 - by Chris Stanton, 19 October 2007

博尔顿客场,他们来到埃米尔球场,没有1个主帅,表面上看阿森纳获胜希望很大。

在周三,萨米·李为博尔顿糟糕的开局付出了代价,他在9场比赛中仅赢了1场,主席Phil Gartside中止了他的合同,看守主帅阿鸡·诺克斯成为继任的热门人选。

在阿勒代斯时期,博尔顿是阿森纳有名的克星,但是大山姆的黑魔法有时也失去了效用,在最近的5次博尔顿和枪手交手中,博尔顿只赢了1次,事实上,自从1994年足总杯重赛获胜以来,博尔顿还没有在客场9次交锋中赢过阿森纳。

相比‘快马’陷入困境而言,阿森纳开局良好,在8场英超比赛中只少拿了2分,3:2胜桑德兰后,阿森纳保持11场比赛不败。

温格最大的变化就是攻击线,范配西因为在国家队比赛时膝盖受伤要休息1个月。这位荷兰人缺席意味着爱德华多将会出现在锋线上。

前枪手阿内尔卡也可能因为相似的原因和范配西一起休息,这位法国人在过去7次面对阿森纳的英超比赛中打进了6个进球,他小腿受伤,可能无法出场.

Arsenal v Bolton preview

Bolton travel to Emirates Stadium on Saturday without a manager and seemingly much hope of stemming Arsenal’s early-season swagger.

On Wednesday Sammy Lee paid the price for Wanderers’ wretched start to the season which has seen the team win just once in nine games and, as chairman Phil Gartside leafs through his contacts book, caretaker manager Archie Knox is the man in a hot-seat left a little bit too warm by Sam Allardyce.

Back in Bolton’s halcyon days, the Lancastrians were renowned as Arsenal's bogey side but, somewhere along the line, Big Sam's black magic lost its potency - Bolton have won only one of their last five meetings with The Gunners and, in fact, the team have not won in their last nine visits to North London since an FA Cup replay win in 1994.

In contrast to The Trotters’ struggles, Arsenal have dropped just two points in eight Premier League games and a 3-2 win over Sunderland extended The Gunners’ winning run to 10 games in all competitions.

Arsene Wenger’s biggest selection concern is in attack after Robin van Persie was ruled out for the next month with a knee injury sustained while on international duty. The Dutchman’s absence means Eduardo da Silva will lead the line.

Arsenal’s five-goal top scorer could also be joined on the sidelines by the similarly prolific ex-Gunner Nicolas Anelka, with the Frenchman, who has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League appearances against Arsenal, a doubt because of a calf injury!

我估计ARSENAL将会派出以下"强阵"

(Formation : 4-1-2-1-2)

ALMUNIA (GK)

SAGNA (RB/RWB/RM)   TOURE (CD)   GALLAS (CD)   CLICHY (LWB/LB)

GILBERTO (DM)

EBOUTE (RM/RW)         FLAMINI (LM/CM/LB)

FABREGAS (AM/CM)

ADEBAYOR (ST/CF)         EDUARDO (ST/CF)

Reserve:-

1) Lehmanns

2) Song

3) Hleb

4) Bendtner

5) Walcott

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-10-19 11:17 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I think arsenal this game win 2-1 .:onion18: :onion18:

回復 #18 tang6620 的帖子

Thank you " tang6620" for your support!!

To my opinion, After the injury of Robbin, Wenger are now very much depend on Adebayor and Eduardo. I hope Eduardo could score goal tomorrow.

He need to prove his ability in order to be remained in starting 11.

Thanks and hope you could visit Arsenal HERE as often as possible!!
最新消息 (2):

范佩西缺席给爱德华多机会 阿穆尼亚稳坐一号门将 - 2007年10月19日

罗宾范佩西的缺席意味着爱德华多证明自己的机会来了。周六同博尔顿的比赛,爱德华多有望首发出场,他能抓住这个机会让自己成为阿森纳主力阵容中的一员吗?

克罗地亚人从萨格拉布加盟俱乐部以来一直显得比较安静。虽在7次出场中已经为俱乐部打进两个进球,但比起他在国家队的10场10球,显然他还没有为俱乐部发挥出自己全部的功力。现在球队的主力前锋范佩西将因伤缺席4到6周,这为爱德华多打开了一扇门。

“爱德华多,他的机会到了。”温格说。“他来俱乐部这段时间做得很不错,现在是他闪耀的时候到了。”温格的话同时也意味着小将本特納还要继续在替补席上等待机会。

另外,在国家队中成功复出的加拉斯将在明天的比赛中首发,刚回来的吉尔伯托仍旧会作为替补,而罗西基会不会首发还没有确定。

门将位置阿穆尼亚将继续保留自己的位置,莱曼不会出现在名单中。温格的解释是“莱曼可以坐到替补席上,但明天我不会让他出来。”

最新消息(3): 阿鸡·诺克斯希望象弗姐那么做!! - 20 Oct 2007

最新消息(3): 阿鸡·诺克斯希望象弗姐那么做!! - 20 Oct 2007

阿鸡·诺克斯希望他能效仿弗格森一些魔法,当他准备和他的导师的死敌阿森纳今天交手时。

这位60岁苏格兰人,在8月才来到锐步球场,担任萨米·李的助理教练,在他职业生涯绝大部分时间都是担当2号教练之后,他终于迎来了自己当老大的日子。

诺克斯在曼联和阿伯丁和弗姐共事,同样还在流浪者和老板沃特·史密斯共事过。他说:“我和他们都是一起长大的,沃特和我一起踢球,我和他一起在流浪者和埃弗顿待了11年。”

“你通过这种方式来提高你的个人经验,但是你必须得拾起和你共事的家伙的特性。”

诺克斯很高兴担任临时主帅,但是他无意长久担任此职务。

他补充说:“当这在你职业生涯晚期才到来时,我认为是时候给年轻小伙来承担这巨大的压力的时候了,现在主帅承受了巨大的压力。

诺克斯放弃了执教苏格兰U21的机会,加入到李的团队中,现在他面临着不确定的未来。

他说:“萨米离开让人失望。我肯定球员感受也是如此,但是这也是因为他们表现而付出的代价。”

区“每场比赛都很重要,但是没有比阿森纳客场更艰苦的考验了。”

Knox Gunner do it like Fergie

ARCHIE KNOX hopes some of Alex Ferguson’s magic has rubbed off on him as he prepares to face his mentor’s bitter rivals Arsenal today.

The Scot, 60, only arrived at the Reebok in August as Sammy Lee’s assistant and finds himself in charge after spending most of his career as a No 2.

Knox worked with Fergie at Manchester United and Aberdeen and also spent time alongside current Rangers boss Walter Smith. He said: “I’ve grown up with them — Walter and I played together and I spent 11 years with him at both Rangers and Everton.

“You develop your own experience along the way but you cannot help but pick up the traits of the guys you work with.”

Knox is happy to hold the fort but has no desire to take the job permanently.

He added: “When this comes later along in your career I think it’s time for younger guys to take over the high pressure roles that managers have now.”

Knox gave up a role with Scotland’s Under- 21s to join Lee and now faces an uncertain future.

He said: “There will be disappointment at Sammy’s departure. “I’m sure the players will feel that but it’ll be case of them getting on with the job they are paid for.

“Every game is massive but there is no harder task than Arsenal away.”
各位ARSENAL俱乐部的朋友。

ARSENAL就来开波!

请用"精神上的支持"

ARSENAL赢波啦。。:014:
开波啦

ARSENAL 阵容:-

GK:ALMUNIA

DEFENDER:SAGNA,TOURE,GALLAS,CLICHY

MIDFIELD:FLAMINI。FABREGAS,HLEB,EBOUTE

STRIKER:ADEBAYOR,EDUARDO
七分钟,HLEB底线传中,ADEBAYOR差点进了不小心的球!!
18 min, Ugly takle by Mccann, as a result, he got the Yellow card. Fabregas has argument with Diouf, both also get BOOKED.
37 MIN, Another ugly tackle by Bolton Player's.

This time, Eduardo unlucky and sending to sideline for further medical treatment!!
42 min, good dribling run by Hleb and good cross produced by Eduardo, but a Poor Header from Adebayor with the Ball off the Target completely....:onion03:
HALF TIME REPORT:-

ARSENAL 0-0 BOLTON
too BAD STILL 0-0 NOW
半场赛级:-阿森纳 0 - 0 波顿

双方并没有制造太多的机会。波顿一如往常的"野蛮"+"粗略"打法。把重兵集中在"防守区"。

积极的抢断,使ARSENAL没有太大的机会把球传到ADEBAYOR和EDUARDO。

ARSENAL的右路,用上EBOUTE和SAGNA完全没有作为。

只是靠左路的HLEB和CLICH和EDUARDO的配踏,勉强的进攻。

中路??FABREGAS的身行完全"吃亏"与BOLTON的打法。

中路完全对ARSENAL没有优势!!!ADEBAYOR也显得无耐!!

希望下半场WENGER可以还DIABY专攻左路,把HLEB掉回右路进攻。

要不然,WENGER应该想想怎么打短传推进。不然,和球南免!!