返回列表 回復 發帖
Fellow Kopite Julie Ainsworth from Dovecot was equally as confident and is even sure Steven Gerrard will not only lead the side to victory tonight but that he will be lifting aloft the gleaming trophy in Moscow in May.

"We're a great Champions League team and we'll show that again tonight," she said. "Marseille will think they have the beating of us after what happened at Anfield but they will get a shock if they think we'll play that badly again.

"We're a different team now to the one which played them at Anfield. We're full of confidence, our best players are at the top of their game and we don't have too many injury worries.

"We'll win tonight and then the momentum we'll build up will take us all the way in the competition this season, I'm sure of it."

Media interest in the game over here has been phenomenal. It was standing room only at last night's press briefing and the local papers are full of comment and predictions about tonight's game.

The Daily Telegraph's Henry Winter is part of the travelling press party and he's in no doubts that Rafa Benitez is just the man to guide Liverpool out of what has been an unpredictable Group A.

He said: "I've been to so many Liverpool matches over the years and, during the Olympiacos game I thought, 'No chance'. At half-time in Istanbul I thought, 'No chance'.

"You can never write off Liverpool. When you've got players with the quality of Carragher, Reina, Mascherano and Torres then that's half a team of outstanding individuals, with some good supporting players around them.

"Plus the manager in Benitez. He is brilliant for raising a team for a one-off game like this. Like he said yesterday, this is a cup final and Liverpool quite like cup finals."

Will the 2800 travelling supporters be celebrating inside the intimidating Stade Velodrome this evening or will we be reflecting on what might have been in this season's competition?

Find out by listening to the entire game on Liverpoolfc.tv from 7.45pm this evening.
下次努力啦。。还有好多机会。。不知为什么贝帅不用费南不是受伤好了吗?

[ 本帖最後由 canz85 於 2007-12-12 03:21 AM 編輯 ]

原帖由 Raishin 於 2007-12-12 03:19 AM 發表
下次努力啦。。还有好多机会。。不知为什么贝帅不用费南不是受伤好了吗?
是呀~~我也很奇怪~~~
有可能他认为ARBELOA 和 BENNAYOUN比较合拍吧~~~
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE~~
是的~~红军必胜~~~~一定要赢呀

回復 #111 canz85 的帖子

多謝晒!!!計埋呢個啱啱好1000
原帖由 洛仔 於 2007-12-12 03:33 AM 發表
多謝晒!!!計埋呢個啱啱好1000
不用客气~应该的~~~
帮我们利记打气吧~~!!!:014: :014:
要开场~~利记的球衣好像少了赞助商标志
利记真的去得狠了呀~~~
YA~~PENALTY~~~MAKE BY STEVEN GERRARD
YEAH~~~~0-1~~~~YEAH GOAL BY STEVEN GERRARD~~!!!!!!!!!!!
恭喜晒...好險
原帖由 洛仔 於 2007-12-12 03:51 AM 發表
恭喜晒...好險
是呀~~给门将挡了出来~~吓了我一跳
10MIN~~GOAL BY TORRES ~~~GOOD SKILL ~~~GOOD~~~~WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN~~
0-2
3MIN STEVEN GERRARD
10MIN TORRES
返回列表