返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] More birds from Florida (9P)

I shot this in Florida a couple of months ago. It looked like that the seabirds were posting for my shots. The wind was relatively strong and the birds were dancing in the air. I shot them with my Nikon D3, 80-200mm f/2.8D lens. I think I was shooting 1/500s to freeze the motion of the birds.

I don't know if the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is going to affect the St. Petersburg area. Otherwise, these bird would be all dead with oil contanmination.

這些是在四月在美国伟羅烈達州影的.
天氣一流.
烏兒很合作.
good good...  very crisp shots~  how much did you have to crop with only a 200mm on FX?
2# moxfactor

I didn't have to crop much. I just had to find a spot where the birds came and go and sat there very patiently with my camera and lens. All these pictures I posted are good for 16x20 enlargement without degradation of resolution.

I guess Americans are more respectful and protective of their wildlife  and the birds are not afraid of people.
Actually, if you throw some food over, they will came right at it. You don't want to be right under the birds because they poop and bomb you.

Thaniks for sharing ~~~~~~~~
wild animals being too used to human interaction is rarely a good thing...   but i guess those gulls are probably that city's garbage cleaners, like this flock of giant gulls on Granville Island, Vancouver...  i've watched one divebomb a 4-5yr old kid and swooped away with a mouthful of ice cream...  crazy stuff~
返回列表