返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

,  描述: WTCC
Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.
- a( ?5 O- b! |( Q( M4 Q
9 v! P' m4 c0 O4 p; `0 W# U* mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMuller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
. i/ c( ?1 P- {1 r5 u/ w+ z& S% Y7 N5 E4 m& Z
“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 ?5 N; Y/ c5 k/ W. I  j" s  F2 i

4 f; [' ~1 B4 y1 ^- m0 A, Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”
, N* k) T; l) A$ v7 X
1 G1 ]; n% h4 tThe Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.
( D& |9 c! V7 dos.tvboxnow.com
  J+ z* d  O: H' `+ r8 K! bHe is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.公仔箱論壇' R6 A2 A% P* l# S4 U7 m
7 Y7 z9 e0 a/ Z* D
“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _8 G# A) |" v' F

' H+ n  g; [1 k“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.- d4 O  _, D9 @2 d
os.tvboxnow.com% ]) B1 V: g. x
“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”
返回列表