返回列表 回復 發帖

溫布萊桌球大師賽傅家俊落敗讚小丁巨星

在周日上演的溫布萊桌球大師賽, 23歲、中國的丁俊暉以 10:4擊敗香港的傅家俊( Marco),贏得這場歷史性的「中國人決賽」,前者獲約 185萬港元,而後者得 93萬港元過「肥年」。去年 11月廣州亞運男單決賽中曾以 4:2擊敗小丁的 Marco,大師賽後在微博大方力讚小丁是「巨星」:「很高興看到他(小丁)從一個害羞的小孩慢慢變成今天充滿自信的巨星。」 Marco亦預言小丁這位大師賽最年輕冠軍,將來必成為「世界冠軍」,只是時間問題。丁、傅一戰吸引世界各地約 1億的球迷觀看直播,在頭一節比賽, Marco落後 2:6,休息數小時後到第二節比賽, Marco曾追近至 4:6,但在關鍵的第 11局,他在超分下打得太保守,讓小丁做到「士碌架」,最後輸 74:77,小丁之後連贏 3局勝出, Marco賽後說:「開局時我太緊張,小丁懲罰了我,在尾段我打得好一點,但未能反敗為勝。」
1 k$ G& _- _9 {公仔箱論壇/ E  h+ C7 p& J% O$ l
月尾同「火箭」鬥快
4 |% e6 o. C* `% ^" y6 i. Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb       
& D' P. L: [$ O! V坦言因緊張未能發揮水準的 Marco,坐在椅子上等機會時顯得無心機。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 r& v2 U6 R+ {- ?% v# \

7 o3 k5 A! D0 p# R0 o+ hos.tvboxnow.com小丁繼 05年奪英錦賽冠軍後,昨亦取得大師賽錦標,獲世界桌壇 3大比賽其中兩冠,對於還未拿到的第一大賽--世錦賽冠軍,他說:「我對世錦賽的長局數制(決賽 35局制)仍未適應,還在學習中,但相信總有一日我能成為世界冠軍。」
$ \( }) O# @* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. A/ |( J( @5 m( \

% N- w! i' a+ l6 `公仔箱論壇由於 Marco在未來一個月在英國還有比賽(見附表),故未能返港過農曆年, 28日先參加一項名為 Shoot-out的邀請賽,將與「火箭」奧蘇利雲在 10分鐘內鬥快攞分,一較高下。
; p5 b; W; E4 p, j: ?$ A( U2 w9 w
/ j( E6 A$ X# M. f( hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 V! D. O1 y* s( p& Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb首奪大師賽冠軍獎座的小丁,掩不住興奮的笑容。

評分次數

• tkg04

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( q5 b% O4 ]& w0 L3 j3 y

3 ~/ ^7 B: N6 k* k公仔箱論壇Ding Junhui became only the third overseas winner of the Masters with a conclusive 10-4 victory over Marco Fu in snooker's first major all-Asian final.
7 s+ Z, x9 y! V- r1 e  P- |4 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

- `  {9 l8 _, D8 c9 D: atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 n$ i  \/ X2 ?& C% O/ T: R: P

' Q0 P% \0 ^7 ~2 J2 q* A2 B" |The Chinese player joins 1979 winner Perrie Mans of South Africa and Canada's Cliff Thorburn in 1986 as the only men from outside the UK and Ireland to lift the elite tournament, the second most important event on the calendar behind the World Championship.. ~. n6 B/ v1 B9 d
The match turned on a pivotal moment in the 11th frame at Wembley Arena when an unsettled Ding, who had watched Hong Kong's Fu close to 6-4 with runs of 69 and 56, recovered from needing a snooker to snatch it for a 7-4 lead.
( K, I8 V$ d- j/ m6 b! I公仔箱論壇Ding, holder of the UK title in 2005 and 2009, dropped the white behind the final black. Fu needed to hit the pink, but saw the white drop in a baulk bag before Ding slotted the pink and black to move three frames clear.3 p; ~& ^& O: F
He moved four frames ahead before the mid-session interval with a contribution of 94.
; C7 Z! @- [8 w2 T; G& MA missed yellow to the middle from Fu enabled his opponent to make an 83 for a 9-4 advantage. He closed the match out with an 85 for the trophy and a cheque for £150,000.
9 V6 L+ A9 x# e+ P+ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Ding has never been beyond the second round of the World Championship, and is not getting carried away about his prospects at the Crucible in April and May where the final is the best of 35 frames.
: \6 ^4 A: w$ K, x" l5 i5 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“This feels very special,” said Ding. “I think I still need more experience for a longer match at the World Championship. I am okay over shorter games, two or three frames, but it becomes more difficult to keep concentration over the longer distance.
2 v4 F5 }+ I3 T* Q“I will try hard this year at the World Championship. This win will give me confidence.”os.tvboxnow.com5 f1 Z& x8 T- m. \" U7 V4 G% S/ O6 n
It was a different story from Ding’s last appearance in the Masters final four years ago when he lost 10-3 to Ronnie O'Sullivan and wound up in tears.
1 Z3 ~4 Q3 q( s) \5 |5 Pos.tvboxnow.com“I have discovered over the past few years how to win here,” added Ding. “This is good news for China too. It was a big final for the country, and the fans back home.”os.tvboxnow.com# F" z/ g2 D, S  [
Fu felt he spurned too many chances throughout the final. “At this level, the slightest mistake makes the difference,” said Fu. “I didn’t feel great this afternoon. I started to feel better tonight and play a little bit better, but the damage had been done.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Y2 K5 `% R) }$ f" w1 T) K; @
“But Ding is a great player, and I think it is only a matter of time before he wins the world title. He needs a bit more consistency.os.tvboxnow.com/ R9 W% K3 t, R# g% [# ^/ k) V
“Technically, he is superb, but mentally I think he needs to improve a little bit to challenge.”公仔箱論壇1 w, r  E. O7 a5 O
Unlike former winner Mans, who never made a break of over 50 in winning the Masters 32 years ago, Ding's game has been laced with heavy scoring all week. The two finalists contributed ten of the 16 centuries at this year's tournament.
/ o$ u; n; r& \; L( H+ u! uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Ding began the night needing four frames to claim his first Masters after establishing a 6-2 lead in a messy opening session.
# c8 Z5 ^( u- f* C7 d0 cos.tvboxnow.comDing enjoyed breaks of 120, 74, 61, 60 and 66 after Fu missed a series of notable chances in four of the eight frames played in the afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 J- J" P, q) A
He enjoyed frame-winning contributions of 80 and 82, but was blighted by his tendency to miss several balls from close range that could easily have earned him a lead before the evening's closing session.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' o5 |7 q6 j* c0 p7 z. Y( z
Ding began the match as a 2/5 favourite, and justified that billing at the outset of the final. He looked like he was going to make light work of Fu as breaks of 120 and 74 gave the former UK champion a 2-0 lead before a vociferous crowd of 1500.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  n. A$ N2 X1 z9 ]' m- g
Fu had sat in his seat for 45 minutes without scoring a point, but displayed considerable powers of recovery to make a frame-winning contribution of 80 in the third frame.
4 y0 m& z& S, }Ding broke down on 61 in the final frame before the mid-session interval.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ?; n4 f* X8 ?7 z
Fu seemed likely to pounce with only the last four colours between him and a 2-2 scoreline, but he missed a tricky cut to a baulk bag as the brown stayed up to allow Ding to escape with a 3-1 lead.
6 k+ Y7 W) H) y1 k公仔箱論壇In keeping with the general inconsistent theme of the play, both men had chances in the fifth frame, but Ding snatched it late on to move 4-1 clear.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  e, h' A3 {! J5 e/ H# `- `9 ~
Fu fluked a blue on a break of 27 in the sixth frame before contributing 82 to win the frame, but he failed to take advantage of his good fortune.
% A: Q: f& f! D, m! ~  sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Fu was in among the balls in the next two frames, but Ding's 60 saw him open up a 5-2 advantage.
) F& z, K8 x4 q+ T! wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He ended the session with a run of 66 to carve out a solid 6-2 lead.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [6 L: ]' ?3 H9 z
Fu looked certain to make it 6-5 after Ding had conceded 20 penalty points.公仔箱論壇( {3 ]* ]8 c+ z) o9 r
Fu slotted the yellow, green, brown and blue to leave Ding needing a snooker.! q5 ?3 b* G1 X$ X% k& l
The Chinese potter played a superb snooker behind the black as Fu saw the white drop in the pocket after missing the pink.
( g( w3 V" [' n- r: f% ^2 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDing stepped in to tuck away the pink and black for a massive steal, and a 7-4 lead from which Fu never recovered.
" H( Q- _' m! L; Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“At 7-4, it was bad for him,” said Ding. “It changed the match. I felt after that frame, I would win the match. Three frames is a big difference. It gave me a lot of confidence.”
( T, w  ]# ]* a) D2 ~" X公仔箱論壇The news will delight Ding's vast support in China.
4 H! u1 J( F. }8 T( S4 zAn estimated television audience of over 100 millon watched the match in his homeland.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& @+ A7 U& b4 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ y" h2 w, N0 L: _! N; m
返回列表