返回列表 回復 發帖

[冬奧]母親去世3天後都能收拾心情全力一擊?結果

,  描述: 相關short program 短片
本帖最後由 carwing 於 2010-2-24 01:37 PM 編輯
3 K3 ?$ j- X# J- m+ D& e: vos.tvboxnow.com3 `9 x; L2 \4 @* C7 q( S
As Canadian figure skater Joannie Rochette struck the final pose of her short program, Tuesday, the audience in Pacific Coliseum erupted.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Y* y' |9 Y% V) q0 R' V4 i: `
Rochette burst into tears.  $ E7 h$ p, h5 O0 ]
Asthe 24-year-old skater's emotions bubbled to the surface less thanthree days after her mother died unexpectedly following a heart attack,the crowd was on its feet. Rochette, of Ile Dupas, Que., had skated aclean short program to the tango La Cumparsita by Gerardo Hernando Matos Rodriguez.
  |% P* M$ G( P5 `9 ]公仔箱論壇With 71.36 points, Rochette was in third place - a position continued to hold after the final skaters had taken their bows. % ~  |* @% C" @: q
Earlier in the evening, Mao Asada of Japan and Kim Yu-Na of South Korea had begun the next chapter of their career-long on-ice rivalry. # X2 Z! ?5 j7 @# V0 n
Asada and Kim, both 19, skated back-to-back in the fifth flight of skaters on Tuesday. 公仔箱論壇' y( _1 x6 ~; c# g9 U2 Q1 N
Asada, skating first, performed a flawless program to Masquerade Waltz andwas rewarded with a score of 73.78 points. But when Kim took to the icefor her James Bond medley routine, the crowd was struck silent as theywatched Olympic history in the making. 公仔箱論壇. i7 O. ]4 ~& I1 S- ~3 {; t
With a clean programthat included a triple Lutz-triple toeloop combination, a triple flip,a double Axel and some Bond-girl attitude, Kim put together aworld-record performance.
* F6 V- I+ }- _$ l7 a4 e% etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbKim scored an unprecidented 78.50 points to take the lead.
: k% t% Q, @- M2 ros.tvboxnow.com
  W7 o0 q6 Q1 B8 jhttp://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.html?assetid=84b95b91-661b-4e01-bc1e-b30f180a8e3f
唉!' L; u' g: A9 r8 j" p& M
比賽完的痛苦表情真係前所未見,加油呀!!!
返回列表