返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 慶祝英女王登基鑽禧紀念 英國舉行連串活動

2012年6月2日是英國伊利莎白女王正式登基60週年(Diamond Jubilee)的日子,英國各地及大英國協國家從今年2月起就已經舉行一連串的慶祝活動,其中包括成立鑽禧慶祝官方網站(www.thediamondjubilee.org) ,介紹女王的生平事蹟,2002年登基50週年黃金慶典活動,同時藉由遊戲拼圖活動介紹有關英國女王的歷史,並讓世界各地民眾可以對女王發送祝福(send a message to The Queen)~
1 ~, T9 |, `- l2 F4 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ A$ m5 U9 c8 P3 c/ T4 h

" M' b+ f8 d' N1 n* R0 N
7 y+ K, u5 ^2 z9 j! X' [1 i為了讓民眾能充分參與這次女王登基60週年慶祝活動,白金漢宮特別舉行Diamond Jubilee官方標誌設計全國性比賽,讓年齡6歲到14歲學生參加投稿比賽,最後脫穎而出的設計是出自於10歲的Katherine Dewar之手。家住Chester的凱薩琳對於自己的手繪設計被印成許多官方慶祝物品和旗幟感到“興奮無比”!而這也是白金漢宮首次採用非專業人士來設計女王登基慶祝標誌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 M7 a* t5 _5 W$ d7 g' x$ t; R: l5 I. m

; {* B: V& i  _! z: atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 m# e* C, v3 X. f* m  ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇% F& C4 X6 i3 B! J7 g+ L" j
在1952年2月6日英王喬治六世去世,伊莉莎白二世即位成為英國女王,在隔年6月2日正式加冕。女王即位至今已經有60年,她也是英國史上第二位慶祝登基60年的君王。在大部份英國人心目中,女王是英國團結的象徵。品行端正又溫文爾雅的英國女王,一生投入公職,勤於政事,更是全民的表率。
$ l9 C& W+ Y; j" P6 B, x" l公仔箱論壇  c% Q; \1 s- L# o; }

& {& W/ l0 Q7 M
6 N  `3 P. d/ [% Q. Q1 ]白金漢宮宣布今年鑽禧慶祝活動將集中於Diamond weekend(6月2日到6月5日),在英國的重要活動,可以參考這個網站:http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Nl1/Newsroom/Features/DG_WP200687
6 N8 A: u  G% G+ L9 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 @, b  Y- h- z  d5 D" btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6月2日女王將出席賽馬活動。6月3日將舉行泰晤士河盛會,會有1000艘船駛進泰晤士河,女王及英國王室成員將搭乘皇家御舟在船隊中央航行,慶祝女王登基鑽禧,並頌揚英國的航海歷史。船隊將有大英國協諸國的代表。os.tvboxnow.com& H* @0 g3 d, M5 U1 s2 g

; R: K* y" O  p2 }( }6 W; c# Sos.tvboxnow.com6月4日和5日的活動也非常有看頭。6月4日將在白金漢宮舉行Diamond Jubilee音樂會,將由BBC One, Radio 2現場實況轉播。而女王也將在這一天10:30點亮英國國家烽火台,在英國本島及各群島與大英國協等國,總計將會以點燃2012處烽火方式慶祝。
/ @" O% H8 a3 H3 y3 X& ^
$ T! j. I- ~" ^1 Q- Z# stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb而在6月5日當天,女王將於10:30參加在聖保羅大教堂舉行的感恩儀式,並於下午2:30搭乘馬車遊行回到白金漢宮,從陽台和所有慶祝民眾揮手。天空將有英國皇家空軍飛機飛過,並舉行鳴槍慶祝儀式。
! C  i- y. @1 b) W: W: Xos.tvboxnow.com; x  w# ?5 Q+ Y3 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ~8 w, l1 Y' I+ b) D8 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 d% v. b6 q9 I, H+ f8 y
英國女王及菲利浦親王今年沒有海外出訪行程,但會在英國各地"走透透"。今年3月間有對新人在曼徹斯特市政廳結婚,他們事前就知道女王將在婚禮同一天到訪市政廳,於是把婚禮邀請函寄到白金漢宮,沒想到女王和菲利浦親王真的出席了這場婚禮,雖然只停留5分鐘,但女王親切地和新人合照,並祝福這對新人婚姻幸福美滿~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* J( g8 ~3 M9 A+ C3 L/ b& T6 Z

) ~) S. A9 u; u4 v公仔箱論壇而其他皇室成員為慶祝Diamond Jubilee,也將出訪大英國協國家,例如查爾斯王子將出訪紐西蘭,而威廉王子和夫人將出訪馬來西亞及新加坡等,詳細皇室出訪行程。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ J7 s& w7 u% r+ Y# j, L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; X: x8 }; q# M* e$ V( m# C; |
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 s( u" e+ _! b1 I% u0 N

, w  h; l7 ?* R4 ~2 G$ Q5 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國重要博物館及畫廊也特別策劃與Diamond Jubilee有關的展覽:
; F" D/ _$ c: {% w2 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v1 S! J% c7 {
英國王室收藏(Royal Collection)將於白金漢宮,溫莎堡及位於蘇格蘭的荷里路德宮(Holyroodhouse)和英國其他地方展出,以慶祝Diamond Jubilee。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# X+ y7 ?. _! t
國家海事博物館(National Maritime Museum)在今年4月推出'Royal River: Power, Pageantry and the Thames',展覽著重於英國女王和倫敦金融城及泰晤士河的關係。
2 [0 E! F3 d1 w+ b$ Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! O5 M% N+ _0 o1 x
國家畫像藝廊National Portrait Gallery推出‘The Queen: Art and Image’,以女王畫像為主的巡迴展覽。6 Y8 v$ j' }1 y( L6 \

: V8 a, w4 [1 v& a公仔箱論壇
( [" u4 W* {0 ]倫敦街頭旗海飄揚慶祝英女王登基60年; z$ s; T7 L8 c0 L! S+ _
Flying the flag: Britain’s streets and homes decked with Jubilee bunting in spontaneous show of patriotism
9 X+ l1 j7 a6 h% y; d9 I
  p/ F( |, W; Q
From Britain's quaintest picture postcard villages and the busiest streets of central London to commuter towns and council estates, they are everywhere. / w1 B4 u! }$ n# h$ P) M* O8 O
os.tvboxnow.com! v2 ?% L5 _" e3 g9 ?
Row upon row of Union flags flap in the breeze along pretty cottages and churches across the country ahead of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this weekend.
/ h9 G( d3 @1 o6 los.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇, V0 \$ _" `0 l, U1 [5 d6 h
The entire nation seems to have gone red, white and blue, swept up by patriotic fever for the first celebration in what is sure to be a Great British summer.
/ a# ~& n2 K. U6 R- o6 l0 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 L2 }( g4 j4 L8 |
Bunting has brought colour to village greens, vibrant city centres, seafronts, bridges and buildings.
# q6 T+ R( F+ @8 ?6 `公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com5 W& E! n2 \( Q1 F
From the grandest locations in the capital to offices and warehouses in the suburbs, long lines of flags have been put up to be enjoyed by workers and visitors alike.
3 u3 i& r1 }8 s  Qos.tvboxnow.com: n9 g+ t4 v6 C
Residents are also playing their part, turning their houses into proud symbols of Britain's adoration for the Queen.公仔箱論壇+ m9 D- f: }* P8 R2 h, J" M6 h+ U
os.tvboxnow.com' f+ B( A1 @# S0 r9 ^
In Albury, Surrey, one handsome red-brick cottage appeared to have a very special visitor. But on closer inspection it was just a cardboard cut-out of Her Majesty standing among a sea of flags.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r  U; _. @5 G+ g

7 I4 a' ^% T# {! r& w
! o- H$ \$ s. `3 w% fos.tvboxnow.comIs that you your Majesty? It looks like the Queen has popped in for a cuppa in one garden in the pretty village of Albury in Surrey but it's actually a cardboard cut-out standing among the ribbons of Union flag buntingTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- X; s3 a4 H2 \, s6 L( Z) \3 r
os.tvboxnow.com) Q* O* A6 \) f7 m; s
And in Saltburn-By-The-Sea, North Yorkshire, a mystery knitter known locally as the 'Yarn Bomber', had struck again, this time with the Diamond Jubilee as the subject.os.tvboxnow.com6 F* L+ \1 w+ J% O* E7 a

! z' Z% @" @. F  Mos.tvboxnow.comVillagers in Cheddar, Somerset, are getting in the Jubilee spirit by attempting to set a new world record for the longest continuous bunting.
; s! r& d5 C& mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! }9 g. Q- \4 c4 E  n. W
They hope to create a single string which will stretch up to 2.8 miles - 4,500m - through the village and up the gorge.
1 t( b' `# |  C! w1 F7 zos.tvboxnow.com% ^) D9 C! w3 {. S+ O
Work on it began in February and the finishing touches will be made on Friday., {) w( ^" P" g- A( T4 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% H  U& O4 o4 y( f3 V  a& ^
The current world record of almost 3,428 metres was set in London on May 13 last year.
+ H( p4 g9 s6 x6 E" g8 q2 M
# W$ t, ]& L% k- c. `4 }The bunting is being prepared and stitched in 50-metre sections and is predominantly being completed by Lynne Hebborne, who runs a craft shop in the village.
- k. ~* d2 c0 S# v0 a# _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 D3 B( F$ b; n9 z/ o
Pupils from Cheddar First School and Axbridge First School are individually decorating more than 1,000 white pendants for the bunting.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- X/ M# r4 f  D* Q' l3 H$ ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: a5 `7 {) `5 T4 R% T+ V
Cheddar Gorge and Caves are also providing 1,500m of bunting to help the record attempt.
" x: C& Q  |4 g! J$ g! n
+ v: S5 f6 Z% {  {# k2 l' `7 b1 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMeanwhile, in central London rows of full-size Union flags hang high over Regent Street, delighting snap-happy tourists and sending a surge of pride into the heart of even the surliest Londoner.公仔箱論壇, K9 i. h5 g6 O% Q

8 d3 ^. W! v3 G" p  MAnd visitors who arrive in Britain at Heathrow Airport are being greeted by a giant Union flag the size of 15 double-decker buses.
/ e! J* t, `% S0 C公仔箱論壇
7 e! ~$ l; ?" V5 }4 |Below MailOnline showcases a selection of Jubilee pictures from around the country that prove what a proud nation we really are!
" R0 o, X: D( i
' K4 N8 a! u! ^6 p9 Q7 O
& D- U! E8 s; D6 Z* U  ^Oh, to be in England for the Jubilee! The residents of Great Budworth, Cheshire, are looking forward to a Great British weekend with a scarecrow competition judged by Viscount Ashbrook, maypole dancing and lavish lunch公仔箱論壇- M4 b8 @8 s5 X0 M% Q( ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  p* S5 r! Z6 S  O- E7 A; _6 H2 }3 O0 I

: u) ]' y5 i9 h" Zos.tvboxnow.comRainbow Jubilee: Sarah Beet, 36, begins decorating the azalea beds with red white and blue bunting at Lea Gardens, Matlock, Derbyshire ahead of the garden's Jubilee cream tea parties this weekend! F! f6 m! q, d) E, Z$ g

8 i' t  w5 z; v0 C公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. c- F* b/ f" D$ }; p
Sunday best: A scarecrow stands proudly by his barrow full of cuttings and Union flags in Great Budworth ahead of the Jubilee festivities at the weekend os.tvboxnow.com- [! _3 k1 X' k+ ]: r! }7 \

- k+ R" L0 }# Q( T; y  kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 ~2 X% e8 m0 G7 N# y! k; R& K
Proud lines: The bunting in East Isley zig zags across the village and along the rows of pretty cottages to celebrate a Great British summer
2 z! j+ ?5 K0 I/ Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! E. }; B& [( F$ Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& \" M1 |' [; w9 B9 z8 [Rule Britannia! The Union Jack bunting stretches past the church in Great Budworth, left, and, right, decorates a road sign in ancient market town East IsleyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r6 R2 m: q: j9 F( e: _

' t, @8 S. V' I$ G% ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 l* k6 B* W; n2 a/ k# h) w0 r公仔箱論壇Keep calm and carry on knitting: The Saltburn Yarn Bomber stikes again, this time with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee as the subject
! o! [8 V, D6 [3 Yos.tvboxnow.com
" U6 ]3 G( L+ [8 K
, v7 B2 Y9 G1 X5 o$ ]( JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By the seaside: The Saltburn Yarn Bomber's work included these models of Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, complete with red, white and blue Jubilee rosettesos.tvboxnow.com! m5 p* d* a# K3 R/ G  z, O: `# d& T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ?1 P$ ?5 j. A5 Z

0 f; T2 D4 [( _1 A) r4 T8 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRed, white and a clear blue sky: A solitary Union flag hangs from the Clifton Suspension Bridge, one of Bristol's most famous landmarks
$ h4 p8 d8 S3 L. M/ P- F) P' z* h& l4 x/ X

: A2 [! @% {: x* _3 V2 U" C公仔箱論壇Waving from the balconies: In Bristol, a house in Clifton is adorned with bunting (left), while Union and St George flags hang from the windows of a city-centre office (right)
8 R3 t3 v) P+ q8 ?公仔箱論壇9 e7 w" M( r4 F
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b7 _6 q0 N* ^  w) w& L: E2 R
Looking good: A smartly-dressed woman stops to admire a floral crown installed in St James's Park in central London to mark the Diamond Jubilee
  o4 l& w9 M8 }6 p4 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 d. n2 L# C8 n$ {% f+ Q7 [; S* L# b  P0 V+ C% b: U
Floral: The crown, which took five weeks to construct and weighs approximately five tonnes, has drawn visitors young and old
, X  r5 T+ a4 F1 D& {: t# q+ Aos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ l* o5 N7 b8 y3 e9 U. D4 s
0 a9 L7 D' y$ C/ |/ R8 q; n
Diamond geezers: The Pearly King of Westminster, David Hitchin, and the Pearly Queen of Hackney, Jackie Murphy kick-off Jubilee festivities in London's Covent Garden todayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 Q  [% s( m9 ~5 n* e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* z- x8 j& Z5 F% B- o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 [- j& a$ }( f4 S/ A6 L, E
Cloth soldiers: A London bus and classic black cab drive under row upon row of Union flags hanging over Regent Street in central London as the nation gears up for a right Royal celebration & e9 Z. y4 ~' k; T# A1 |& E! H- [. [5 J

. \: V/ Y- @6 \# Hos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com# }! \4 Q" @6 f+ g6 P9 g  b
Bird's eye view: The flags run all the way down Regent Street as they did for the Royal Wedding last April
9 q: ]" j1 ~3 h% K; L1 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com0 e- p- Z" l, t4 O

8 V( S! v' Q( u- G) }公仔箱論壇On his way back to Buckingham Palace: It may look like a corgi has got behind the wheel but this is actually the Jubilee window display of a shop in Oxford Street, central Londonos.tvboxnow.com4 a. A8 d% V" ]% Z

! J1 c- Y" A; ros.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ K; h6 r% o3 c9 m# c: t* K
Flagging it up: Rows of Union flags, hanging in sets of three, dominate this view of Elizabeth Street,  in the fashionable Chelsea area of London4 ]+ P7 N3 K: G: {+ \' Z
  W: \" A& U# z% \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* c) Q" P4 g3 u! q4 W: ^. i
God save the Queen: The dome of St Paul's Cathedral provides a suitable backdrop for this row of flags on Unilever House in the City of London
! t7 {, H8 L4 p. o/ I6 Dos.tvboxnow.com
: g6 ~4 A. [; |
+ ^" Z2 l+ @; G' s3 j" j/ B# Q公仔箱論壇Getting ready: Workers build a stage encircling the Queen Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace in preparation for a Jubilee concertTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( l+ U" e4 [/ K5 X

& B3 K7 D  A" b* P1 X- k* N
* O8 P8 z+ i+ b$ ?0 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLong may they reign over us: Union flag bunting hangs above as people of all ages relax and chat by a fountain in London's Sloane Squareos.tvboxnow.com* ]' v! z( z* f5 V  c# O" e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 D# K7 \) a, H6 [8 F$ i0 b

% J! D, N8 a) K) lColourful: Bunting is everywhere in Sloane Square in London, weaving in between lampposts and trees as the capital gets into Jubilee mood tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q; J' _% ^5 Q  Q* V

; y9 t1 h% `" R* L6 r" q9 \6 s0 N公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇* b6 z1 z. \" @% O2 d. N( ?1 ^! D- {
Proud displays: Staff at the Churchill Arms pub in London's Kensington Church Street, left, and the Sainsbury's supermarket depot in Greenford, West London, have put up lots of flags to mark the historic occasion1 w+ D! U% z. R% |4 E

0 h* O- B% r: c: J0 r: \. b- E! a. e
; e& R+ h/ M2 t- Z0 {Big welcome: Passengers touching down at Heathrow Airport are greeted by a Union flag the size of 15 double-decker buses on the runway6 D! V  P2 x% w" x  L+ \
公仔箱論壇4 Y( \  }$ g4 T% i( [

a5 H) |+ ^1 a& ~% D7 \8 `. |os.tvboxnow.comTribute: RAF Tucano aircraft have been painted in red, white and blue (left) to mark the Jubilee, with one (right) even showing the letters E-R on its underside
( \" V0 f+ ?7 k% ?4 `
9 f4 V1 z; B! b/ \. \9 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。...And finally
8 P7 ]# k* b6 v% v5 w1 A: F& gOne man who is looking forward to it all being over is Joe Flannery from Accrington, Lancashire - but only so he can get to England's next big event: Euro 2012. Catering manager Mr Flannery, pledged to cover his house in St George's flags in a bid to win an all-expenses paid VIP trip to see England play Sweden on June 15.
" Z5 |; E- i/ uos.tvboxnow.comHis plan worked and he was crowned the UK's most dedicated England fan by former England ace Gareth Southgate in a Carlsberg competition.
( p2 n9 y3 L2 K3 J9 G, Y4 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇5 t2 i* U' H! P* ]; y, }. {8 i
The 37-year-old thanked friends and neighbours for helping out, but said the main credit belonged to his girlfriend Mel Tregartha for letting him deck out the family home. 'I'm just really grateful to Mel for letting me do this and keep the flags up for 24 hours,' he said before adding: 'I will be getting them out for all the special occasions coming up over the summer.' Mel will be pleased...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% t8 M( r& D9 {
, |# ~5 G8 q" }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; n3 F% M7 V: m0 Y& ]! _
Forget the Jubilee, bring on the footy! Joe Flannery from Accrington, Lancashire, is looking forward to it all being over so he can get on with England's next big event: Euro 2012
返回列表