返回列表 回復 發帖

Atletico laugh off City link with Aguero

Atletico Madrid coach Javier Aguirre has dismissed speculation linking star striker Sergio Aguero with Manchester City.
Aguero: One of the most coveted players in world football.

Aguero, labelled by an admiring Diego Maradona as 'my son-in-law' hasdeveloped into the one of the game's most highly-rated strikers overthe last couple of years at Atletico. The20-year-old's contract buy-out clause is £40million and Real Madrid,Inter Milan and Chelsea are among the sides who have been linkedto him. Newly-loaded Manchester City are believed to have had scouts atAtletico's Primera Liga match against Getafe on Wednesday to checkout the striker.
However, Aguirre is confident the formerIndependiente striker will not be quitting the Vicente Calderon clubany time soon, saying after his side's 2-1win over Getafe: "On the subject of him possibly leaving, he has acontracthere, he is happy here and I'm sure that is going to want to stay.
"Sergio, I truly believe, is going to do very good things here."
Aguero joined Atletico from Independiente in the summer of 2006 for a feereportedly in the region of £16million, and has four years left on his currentcontract.

評分次數

• 必胜_Win

返回列表