返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表 * Z* X& a3 a  m
exaggerated...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 o! x+ `+ E* K2 `- o) J. W
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~, I  R* h4 _2 z1 H5 R
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
. g) v! n! S5 W& t" R
; f1 ]. O0 G$ `7 N. ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbItz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
/ m( \# W5 X' y; G0 I$ q7 L6 r. H- i' Zos.tvboxnow.comthe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
" h! B7 ^7 e) o: ~/ E# }Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
. Y9 m' p4 Y, s; ~6 C- mChanging of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.公仔箱論壇1 N% F( c) b: V* C
This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
% y  e9 @, x1 b. C" j" f公仔箱論壇It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...公仔箱論壇! l$ m* M7 f! `0 m* U+ [
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! c9 f# d* N' }3 f5 Z( G4 Q9 e
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...os.tvboxnow.com* \: w* |4 V% e& F3 H, W/ V) m
Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
8 \( a- [/ R6 ?1 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
& e# Q8 p; Z0 s* Z+ H$ H/ P1 H+ F+ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% s; g. d0 c9 O6 }3 [; s& Q) N' i
Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
- p8 }2 B+ a1 e1 {$ n, Y  _os.tvboxnow.comIf the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...0 E+ j1 ?! x7 V2 i
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, P! m9 t" g8 p+ @0 F4 b- s
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
1 N3 [  k! i# D: `' }os.tvboxnow.comThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...
3 s3 V$ n3 m( c1 h% x9 B:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
5 }+ O+ K& R+ Y. p7 r; Z, h+ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war: u; d6 I; y" @" K. p1 d
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
% C7 p" u8 Z  j; x2 d; {1 p0 n公仔箱論壇so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war% C% g- K5 C9 G8 H& Z$ E
:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表