返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
$ b8 D  ~' `+ l- c/ T2 ?6 h4 s& K- m% g耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份* M  C  ?! j  F- I+ ~* B( U
西元2010年04月27日
8 ?8 E1 D* S/ \# L8 M% Z, }os.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- L2 s  u0 O. D2 ]
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( M# A+ }7 h, d7 ^
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- _2 V2 v. o% G8 J7 t! k$ q1 g* X5 E
西元2010年04月27日
* u/ ?+ p/ e: T( W6 _2 \9 Q公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

I: Q* ^& W, k( ]& [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 p9 Y7 |* W7 N$ m+ G
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
3 H' c4 }  S$ s9 m; ^& ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 w3 e9 e* L) {
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

# ^, X) N2 q' M2 \* i2 ios.tvboxnow.com
0 @, a- H& W: l4 e1 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope3 g" f" ^0 k, V) V
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
, s' }5 }! }7 s! S) {' v% Q. w西元2010年04月26日) G. {9 e( L! k% R% \/ P& R
. C# {" F0 B+ N
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)os.tvboxnow.com: X0 f! x- ^6 K$ c4 z0 A  g7 |8 |2 \
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
  t% F4 ~9 E8 A4 L6 d+ I' s4 {& a' e西元2010年04月24日
# k. N4 _1 |, U. p1 X% A: l% g公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 D3 S, m8 b8 R& f
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)os.tvboxnow.com% X. j. E; i+ a% s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
4 S+ z3 _% v) g, g% u4 I6 N( o1 ~西元2010年04月24日
, v; Y  r6 X! t7 U  x) W; o% T7 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 t% ~# ~& X+ q, @! ?
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
" P  v2 a- _# f5 O5 w) ^公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
) ]. l. u; Q: o0 Xos.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日
3 [9 b  j3 c3 o% E; v) E公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com% a& ]# j  e: l3 D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ]8 N. R( K" V  ]6 d" m
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
: A$ T  A+ Y+ E) b! |: g) e+ ?8 E6 |! Vos.tvboxnow.comUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ _4 \  O, H  _8 |3 |0 u) w7 d" N; N4 t
os.tvboxnow.com) J! b' D1 V5 Y# J7 S
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
" z6 }' U# [. q9 n/ u9 Q" mos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇* @+ o) j" j0 i7 w
By Greg Szymanski, JD
2 J- b7 ^- h" X8 E5 Zos.tvboxnow.comApril 23, 2010
& _5 ^6 Q5 \8 A3 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
# g. ~. H8 X$ N" \2 j1 E! Vos.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。os.tvboxnow.com, {# x( H! J' h, L1 K6 y( z0 ]3 N
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
- ~! ^2 m  g( Y& e: {  T  L# STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
7 t$ w$ m- ?8 M1 i$ N) b/ `9 C  L: L$ dWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# E3 n, c) ?6 `9 f6 S0 J+ C
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
9 w8 K: ?$ y3 Y% L) aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”; ?7 F# l; x* T# y1 l% Z; H4 d

! Q6 A% u; R% ?The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇; w# p! B( w& M, }4 ?
# \- V2 c" Q6 \( M
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
/ k% S: Z( c- V# [9 Z# c4 F+ O; o4 D: ^" J: L4 y( x% Q. r
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.6 }6 I* S$ O. f" V$ r
0 H; e0 p' R1 u
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
- K8 L6 {; L- W# |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇/ ^3 T$ n+ J$ G1 L
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
$ \5 m, G9 \* @6 ]% b/ [6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 E( ~" `0 o. U6 R/ |os.tvboxnow.comAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! {$ U( Z& m2 d: J0 o5 Q6 |0 m

* F" Z: _4 f3 v( Q0 s- oos.tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
. l7 D- ^9 j( T7 F) a+ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ \8 D8 \0 c* k
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).0 ?4 X! @6 G1 T& k' W% f1 \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* k% R  L' x3 n# X
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
$ ]2 X6 B& `7 J$ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇7 X' V4 I8 O1 ~+ ]  K0 `
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.os.tvboxnow.com6 g2 X3 `; ^2 q

" V) u$ I5 c0 u0 H: P- [8 M- f6 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”& T$ K9 w  c4 r' _

! W8 g+ k1 m2 l7 {Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
8 l' {4 _% f- K: ?os.tvboxnow.comthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?