The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
& i/ r4 C. d9 I  D5 dos.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
. S8 \8 Q* b3 ~1 N西元2010年04月27日& p5 y8 a. `* s0 e5 u& _) x
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

- i+ c7 k& m. p3 A公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
/ `0 Y+ d: o* k. Z& c# G耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份! n( ]6 S/ W5 D! a) v
西元2010年04月27日' n" M- Y% N2 E) |
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

" ~+ v: u) ~( SThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ?9 P  N" q! p1 {" q
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
. f4 Q1 z% _6 r( C) i' T( }. Yos.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日
. n" T5 V4 G6 H, ?
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 d5 n3 v7 a, t; n& {' ?7 K/ xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: r2 H( l9 k4 L' `" V2 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope( i  J# v, c# C) |' f( v, N+ |
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡os.tvboxnow.com( r; N5 X5 V" A* t9 z# I
西元2010年04月26日- p& g* c+ Y3 l4 p& u& q1 [

. _+ l6 \2 y" s2 F  Z/ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)os.tvboxnow.com: f0 ^, p  n. S$ {+ |9 _7 N# D
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
$ M( E$ y( ~1 r* a/ i1 w西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! t) v: A9 A! R# b: T3 Q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 L% a4 n5 K& `: Y- T# T
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; A+ U7 E6 o% [3 I% z; }. y  t' T3 P5 Y
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)5 ]! C$ |0 K! y9 H: G3 i
西元2010年04月24日
' l  H3 y% ^  L7 S9 J$ E; R, sos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: {& P6 ?# V- k! o
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)" F  _: x  b* C  k- I, r/ s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
# Z* ~# \9 I: z# a' Y西元2010年04月24日
4 K% F0 g5 \0 U& z1 c! i公仔箱論壇* Y3 K2 j1 c' |7 d- h* ]8 [0 |

, n) u+ b7 @5 u, Z9 d# g  K4 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! [# T0 u1 h6 v公仔箱論壇University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’2 `  W9 }" b( m0 k6 ?+ C' y: H# X3 J
os.tvboxnow.com1 |9 y& L( I8 v6 Q
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario, W8 t: z8 P. R  i4 x9 r" S

$ A. ^& R7 l9 Vos.tvboxnow.comBy Greg Szymanski, JD
& j5 u9 b  ^( m' `6 [1 @& K( |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。April 23, 2010
+ ^8 u* g/ H2 ~2 U$ _& mThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
6 P/ j/ C' X2 A亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇7 v2 L- ^( g- w; d8 t, ^. A
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
, X3 R, p9 R4 I) N) R7 `公仔箱論壇在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
+ `+ n" O8 }9 j0 o& Qos.tvboxnow.comWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
' m6 x3 `  J8 V$ g% D  `7 t( ~隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 E% }& k; I9 M& ^& x
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
. q9 i- R& L/ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ k( A% U8 u) ~; P$ @+ v+ H公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* c; I  v+ a& s; c2 n, Y
os.tvboxnow.com% D4 K  h4 ~0 s2 E: \
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~% S& q) K0 x# h; r# J6 r

% d" l8 @4 c) M' @0 W; THowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
8 i) r. l" }* Z- y2 c7 U: C1 ?
, a5 h, Q* }( a# T) uos.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
3 L5 m; G5 G) i! ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 k% u1 \# }2 b  e7 sCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.% t& c' q6 t( g( |
os.tvboxnow.com. ^, E- i" E2 N8 a( r3 ]8 D+ c9 U
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible." w" Y, M7 m8 o0 G4 q2 h; ?

+ f; c/ _5 n1 y5 E, D7 mCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 L/ b: e- _/ r* O# N/ M

% L; _+ a& }- j“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
! C' [$ y; x& \, L& t
8 o% K/ @# M7 o% ?3 f& b# tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
& u6 T( R% H" Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% E- d/ d( J( ^4 G
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”., q% F/ F# C0 {6 q
( d7 Y. v, s, ]7 I% U9 L2 e
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”8 c; ?$ a6 \9 x! n

; V3 w) H- i' V: ]; H8 ?4 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 Q  k) ?9 X! I8 s: k: {
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?