返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 Scieszka 於 2011-1-6 04:53 AM 編輯 os.tvboxnow.com% Q/ M& K/ `2 P& o( ]5 @
os.tvboxnow.com& p0 |! Y  F+ e/ i; p
The OceanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 V5 ?, N4 s# l: J/ Q" W9 a. k

+ ^6 `+ ^& L/ i8 |I found a wonderful place for me to be
5 ?$ r1 J5 E$ H; \. q# a4 _os.tvboxnow.comDown by the ocean, where my spirit's set free* V) ^5 ]6 U2 c% Q. h& w
The gentle breeze blowing the mist upon my face! m5 d  |+ Z  H' d- A
As the waves crash on the rocks all over the placetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! M: R! w( j, W4 u; t
Foot prints are covered by the incoming tide公仔箱論壇" B5 z" V* F: u1 d7 }/ f7 O
As surfers try catching that perfect ride% x" N5 u" f) C5 N
The smell of the water is so fresh and new
6 a0 V- B' S* W0 F  v: H4 @# ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The color changes from green to blue- i- u+ x8 w0 x3 j& f) {  k' K
When the surf is high with peaks so white
7 B( P$ ]4 r- u7 u' s$ qAnd the sun is shining with a glare so bright
* j  @6 z, \" h4 ?3 o) ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As I feel your love I know I'm not alone
1 O2 H0 ?, |9 y  F' ^( Y5 P8 s0 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And the echos' I hear are calling me home
+ y6 R3 F0 K4 u8 AHome to where you are waiting for me
1 S) L1 z9 q( l  d9 q. p+ k( VAnd together we'll travel down to the sea1 U" A5 y% C6 F4 [9 E* }1 E' ]
The sea where all life truly began
/ F. |. K2 _( ?3 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thanks to the Lord, the Father of man
# ]2 k  M/ ^- V公仔箱論壇So whenever you feel the beginning of doubt
( @' c3 k- z! G) S4 Y8 v& K0 B8 eos.tvboxnow.comRemember the truth of what life's all aboutTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. P( \8 G/ ]+ G- O
There's no guarantee, you can only pray for the best
$ b& d7 x- `- i  Y5 E8 c8 e9 ~  qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Have faith in the Lord, and He'll do the rest7 G4 S, t, m* Q3 \. E

2 g+ I: z  @0 @& P3 E* s# N, \6 n' z公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇0 m! q; @* P0 I5 Q" c& H' P
~by Kathy Bishop~

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表